Untitled Part 66

Chapter 66 – Deliberate

At night.

Su Qing could not sleep and kept tossing and turning.

Gu Zifu turned around and slapped her bottom irritably, then pulled the person into his arms and asked: "What are you doing in the middle of the night and not sleeping?"

Seeing that she didn't answer, Gu Zifu lowered his head and rubbed it against Su Qing's neck, and his teeth nipped her shoulder lightly.

The place where it was slapped still lingering with pain, and this man even more unruly. Their posture right now is too ambiguous, Su Qing hurriedly pushed him away and begged with a low voice: "Seventh Lord, you stay too close, I'm a little hot....."

Actually, it's really hot.

She then held his unruly hand around her waist and pushed it away.

Gu Zifu licked his teeth and attacked her again. He seamlessly said: "Qing Qing, you didn't say like this during the day. Hurry and say you like me."

Su Qing rolled her eyes at him: "Seventh Lord, this is two different things."

Gu Zifu "humph" and laughed delightfully, his hand opened her shirt and moved its way into the familiar area, the sensitive skin under his palm was too delicate and smooth. He gently caressed it, as if the most beautiful treasure in the world.

Su Qing was shocked and hurriedly held his hand. Her blushing face fell into the eyes of Gu Zifu. She bit her lower lip, saying: "Seventh Lord, stop."

Gu Zifu paused and immediately pulled out his hand. He squeezed her earlobe and said in displeasure: "Can't do this, can't do that, why do you have so many problems?"

He could kiss and touch before, but now not allowed......

Really.....upset him.

Gu Zifu's gaze fell on her delicate neck, gritting his teeth and secretly thought he really wanted to bite her to death.

"Seventh Lord, you dislike me?" Su Qing's bright eyes looked at him without a slightest fear in it, but instead seemed to be more coy.

Gu Zifu's lip curled up, he covered her eyes and said: "Not dislike. Don't misunderstand it. Come here, let me kiss."

Forget it, at least he gets to kiss.

Being ticked by him, Su Qing could not help laughing. She moved to find a comfortable position, and suddenly felt something was underneath her waist. She stretched out her hand searching it under the quilt.

It felt somewhat soft.

She fished it out and looked at it under the moonlight, vaguely to see the outline of a fat doll.

Su Qing's expression was a bit complicated. She placed the chubby doll in front of Gu Zifu and asked: "......Seventh Lord, did you put this?"

"En." Gu Zifu responded, reaching out his hand and tucked the doll back in, but this time he changed the place. He lifted her inner garment and directly stuffed the doll against her belly.

"....." Su Qing blushed and hurriedly threw the doll to the ground, said angrily: "Seventh Lord, you are not allowed to bring this kind of stuff into the bed in the future."

And put it in her shirt......

Gu Zifu tilted his head and tried to look at her expression.

Although there was no light in the room, even without looking at it, he could imagine the little girl sitting on the bed with her face blushed all the way to her ear. She lowered her head, and her fingers clutching at the corner of clothes.