Untitled Part 67

Chapter 67 – Return

On the third day, at the gate of Yingzhou city.

Si Ting walked towards the sedan chair and saluted the person before him. He said with a smile: "Wang Ye, the Seventh Lord said that he's going to take Madam to visit her family. Since it's a long road, it will inevitably feel boring. Thus, he had me come to ask Your Highness, do you need a travel companion?"

Upon hearing this, Su Shiqi, who was sitting in the sedan chair was surprised, and soon returned to his calm. He opened the curtain and asked, "Where is the Seventh Lord now?"

Si Ting coughed twice and his face flashed unnaturally, "The Seventh Lord's body is a little unwell, I am afraid that Your Highness will have to wait for a while."

"Since this is the case, I will wait for the Seventh Lord here."

————-

In front of the house, servants were busily moving the stuff into the carriage. They brought with them only some clothes and a few items.

Lin Tang Er stood at the door, biting her finger and staring at them. She grabbed the corner of Chuntao's clothes and asked pitifully: "Chuntao jie jie, are you guys leaving? Will you come back to play with Tang Er again?"

"Of course," Chuntao rubbed her head and smiled: "Tang Er is so lovely, we all love you."

"Then when will you guys return?"

"Maybe half a month to a month. When we return, we will bring Tang Er delicious food and buy big and sweet candy gourds.

Once she heard it, Lin Tang Er's eyes brightened, nodded: "Yes, Tang Er will wait....., eh Chuntao jie jie where is Qing jie jie? Tang Er wants to talk to her."

"This...." Chuntao glanced at the carriage awkwardly.

Shuangqiao walked over, holding a box in her arms and handed it to Ge Qing, saying: "I made these pastries and toffees yesterday for Tang Er. Please Doctor Ge accept it."

"Thank you." Ge Qing took the box.

He then took a quick glance at the carriage in the distance, bowed his head, collected the strange emotions in his eyes, and gently said: "Be careful on the road."

"Yes."

Soon after, the carriage was ready to set out. Just like when they came, Si Ting was in charge of driving the horses.

"Bang."a loud sound suddenly came out of the carriage.

The action has startled Si Ting for a bit, he muttered something and continued to drive the carriage forward.

Gu Zifu stretched his long legs and leaned against the carriage wall. Rubbing his forehead as he looked at Su Qing, who was shrinking in the opposite corner of the carriage.

"Come here."

That attitude is definitely not good, she could hear he gnashed through his teeth. Su Qing pulled up her clothes, kept her arms around her knees tightly. Her eyes were redded and there was faint blood on the lips, looking pitifully.

Hearing his call, her body trembled and moved inwards. Only the slight movement, the soreness struck her body. She bit her lower lip not letting the sound out. Her eyelashes fluttered and the crystal tears wet her face.

The Seventh Lord is an asshole!

Gu Zifu narrowed his eyes, staring at her red swollen lips for a long time, his throat became dry. He closed his eyes and when he opened it again, his eyes were deepened and his voice was deep and hoarse.