Untitled Part 6

Chapter 6 – Arguing

Being asked like this, Gu Hanyue didn't know how to answer.

"If Yue'er asked for yourself, then I am not please. In terms of status, I am the Ten Princess who personally conferred by the Imperial father and Yue'er is only a young miss of Gu family, don't even have a status. It's not a good thing to provoke the royal family. Furthermore, in terms of family relationship, now that I married the Seventh Lord, as the Seventh Madam of Gu family, regardless Yue'er should address me aunty in-law. I, as your aunt in-law haven't spoken yet, you as a younger generation rudely questioned me. If this spread outside and others talk badly about Gu family, will Yue'er able to bear responsible?

Su Qing's voice was soft, speaking in unhurried speed, but every word was clear and full of rightfulness. Gu Hanyue's complexion suddenly changed, tightly clenched the handkerchief in her hands looking at Su Qing with hate.

Humph, I only said a few words, you have already revealed your true color.

Su Qing was happy inside, but her face remained unmoved.

She took a glance at the Old Madam who was sitting in repose with her eyes closed. Su Qing suddenly I fell to my knees with a "plop", her forehead knotted on frown seemed as if she has suffered injustice. Speaking as if she was about to burst into tears : "If, if Old Madam wants to blame, this daughter in-law, of course would not dare to say more. This is the daughter in-law's fault. But, I also asked Old Madam to get justice for me."

The Old Madam sitting in the upper position opened her eyes and took a sip of the tea that just handed over by Luo momo, then looked at her and said, : "What kind of justice do you want me to get for you?"

Su Qing gritted her teeth, and secretly pinched her own tight, and blinked her eyes a fews time tears started flowing down.

Shuang Qiang already said to push everything on Seventh Lord.

Her voice trembled: "Yester, yesterday night, I didn't know where Seventh Lord went to, and came back with blood all over his body. With the sword still in his hand, directly put it on this daughter-in-law's neck and told me to conduct myself according to his mood. And, and these ..." As she said, Su Qing choked a few times, rolled up her sleeve to expose a large swelling of bruises on her arms. The marks were particularly conspicuous on the delicate white arm.

People in the room gasped out cold air.

"Old Madam, if you want to punish, hit, or scold, or even take it as Yue'er's accusation, as long as you can get justice for me, Su Qing will never dare to complain." She said looking as if she was wronged, making people felt distrees when seeing her crying like pear blossom in rain.

Gu Hanyue also changed her face, and quickly pleaded guilty: "It's Yue'er's fault. It's Yue'er who wrongly blamed Seventh aunt in-law."

Seeing that the Old Madam ignored her, she gritting her teeth and immediately stepped forward to help Su Qing up from the ground. Secretly pinched her arm underneath the sleeve, Su Qing was in pain, her foot simply turned off and directly fell on the together with Gu Hanyue, she took the opportunity and pinched her back.

Ouch, it hurts!

Seeing the two fall, maidservants who were standing there also flustered. They quickly came forward to help the two up.

The Old Madam frowned and yelled: "Alright, everyone can return. What's there to push and pull!"

The two stopped, and then they turned around to find a place to sit down.

Of course, no matter where Gu Hanyue sit, she won't go sit next to her. Su Qing simply came to sit at the opposite side, and when she looked up, she saw Ding shi (maiden name) was looking at her with gentle eyes.