Chapter 27...

At the Galaxy Warp*

Peridot and Iron is seen carrying pieces of a broken Warp Pad and piling them together.

Peridot:Stupid broken warp... First, the Communication Hub, ugh... now this is busted again... (forms her finger screen*) These Crystal Gems are a menace...

Iron: Damn right they are, especially that "y/n". (grips on a piece of a warp pad*) He has black diamond's gem and he would dare use black diamond's powers again us?!!(punches the ground*) I swear I will do the honour to shatter him one day. But for now, we need to go back to homeworld for reinforcements.

Iron said angrily and peridot only nodded. One of the active warp pads activates and You, Steven and the Gems arrive, startling Peridot.

Pearl:Oh, aha! (points at Iron and Peridot*) Look! I was right! My plan worked perfectly!

Steven: (waves at Peridot*) Good mornin'!

Peridot: What!? How did you know we were here?

Steven:We found a secret way to track the two of you, and we'll never tell you how, even if you ask nicely. (taunts Peridot by sticking out his tongue and pulling his eyelid*)

Garnet: Iron! Peridot! We're here to-

Pearl: (interrupts Garnet and points at Iron and Peridot*) And you'll never get away with this!

Peridot:Don't you Gems and humans have anything better to do than annoy us!?

Amethyst: (punches her fist into her palm*) Nope, we're gonna-

Pearl: (interrupts Amethyst*) Prepare to be annoyed!

Peridot: (groans*) I don't have time for this! (forms a blaster with her fingers and generates a small energy ball*) This planet has an expiration date, and I'm not gonna stick around to find out when!

Peridot fires the energy shot, but the force of the blast knocks Peridot over. The shot misses the Crystal Gems, but hits a nearby pillar, causing it to fall over. You and arrow jumped out, making peridot has to face the crystal gems

Pearl: Wha-!?

Steven summons his shield and protects the group from the falling debris. Pearl turns around and glares at Peridot, who is still on the ground. Peridot looks at her blaster, and then back at Pearl, chuckling.

Pearl: That's it! I'm taking her out! (charges towards Peridot*)

Garnet: Pearl, wait!

Peridot fires a tractor beam at Pearl in retaliation, immobilizing her entirely.

Peridot: Ha! Sorry, but you're going the wrong way!

While the other crystal gems are busy dealing with peridot. You and Iron are in a stand off.

You: Heh, sorry you two. But this little date of yours is over.(summons a shadow sword*) Now, I suggest you surrender to us peacefully or we have to make you surrender by force.

Iron: Hahahahaha!!! You clearly think we will even choose to negotiate to a bunch of puny rebels?!(ready her blade*) Bring it on!!!

You and Iron charged at each other. Iron cuts off a long blade making her acquiring a very own sword as well. You two engage in a sword fight, iron backs up a little making herself a spinning beyblade and charge at you, you of course dodge it by moving to the left and she crashed on the warp pads. You make your sword as long as iron's distance away from you and you slashed down hoping to crushed iron with it. But she dodged it and charge at you.

Iron uses her force push to hit you in the head and you tilt your head avoiding it. You lift iron and smashed her on the ground, iron was getting up until you decided to lower roundhouse kick her, until she grabbed it. You think of a way to counter it before she smashed you to the ground. You push kick her on the face and immediately let go of your other foot. She rolled to the ground, struggling to keep up with you. You now lean at the top of iron and started to punch her in the face multiple times.