Chapter 17.

At peridot's ship*

Jasper now slowly regenerates her body. She growls and breathes heavily. She now scratches her head and see peridot pushing some buttons to keep the ship balance outside space.

Jasper: Huh?! Where am I?! Where's that human?!

Peridot: (exhales*) You're on the ship's main control room jasper.. Please be quiet and calm down.

Jasper: (angrily*) Where's that human?! What happened to iron?!

Peridot: Iron is on the other room reforming. It might take a while for her to reform.

Jasper looks at peridot with a serious glare.

Peridot: And I locked that human up, where he can't possibly move at all. (flashbacks of you beating the sh*t out of jasper and iron*) That human has monstrous powers that it is so unstable. Those kind of unusual living beings are needed to be locked up and can't let it move.

Peridot: We need to contain it. Because if we don't, it will to cause a lot of damage to us and decrease our chances on this mission to be a success.

Peridot: But of course, you are welcome to check it if you like. Just be careful, you know how it's powers are unstable, right?

Jasper just ignored her, and was thinking about your powers.

Jasper's POV:

Incredible!! That human is so powerful compare to the other humans that i fought in these stupid planet for 6,000 years. I need to know about him. I need to have his power...

POV end*

You, meanwhile just woke up on a mysterious area. You groaned and saw many many green rooms with some sort of force field. The whole area was colored green.  You tried to move but you are trapped on a flat gem-like platform with green chains.

Lapis: Y/N!!

You: Huh?(you now see lapis is trapped one of the jail rooms with yellow like force fields*)

You: Lapis!!(you tried to move but you can't get off your hands from the chains*)

You: (you try again, freeing yourself but failed*) Tch, great.

Lapis: Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!

You: No, im fine. What about you? Are you okay?

Lapis: Y/N, you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. You should be worried about yourself, after what you did to them. I'm pretty sure that they are planning to do something really awful to you.

You: But, lapis. Can you use your water powers to free the both of us?

Lapis: Okay I'll try.

She now summons her water wings to brake free from her prison, but when her water wings cross the forcefield a yellow mark on her wings appeared and when the marks reached her body she was shocked a little and she kneels to her feet with a lot of breathing and disarming her water wings.

You: Lapis, are you okay?!

Lapis: (breathing heavily*) Im okay, im fine... I'll just try again to-(summons a half of her water wings*)

You: No!! You'll only get hurt...

Lapis: But why? We still need to get out of here,what should we do?

The both of you were quiet for a while. Until you laugh a little.

You:... HAHAHAHA!!! (sigh*) It bring so much memories...

Lapis: Y/N, this isn't the time to be laughing. We still need to find out a way to escape. Aren't you worried what will they do to you?! To us?

You: Lapis, i am worried. It's just that, this moments brought back horrible memories.