Chapter 15.

At a dark room*

Lapis was awake at a dark and mysterious room.

Lapis: Huh, what the? Where am I?!

She tried to move, but she was tied. She tried summoning her water wings but nothing was happening.

Lapis: Hello, is everyone here?! Could someone please help me?! Someone?...

She now looked down and hide her face and started crying. All she ever think is why did is this happening to her? What did she do to be in this kind of horrible situation? All she wanted was to be set free and find her home.

Then a limited light suddenly appears at the top of her and two gems enter the area. It was Iron and Jasper

Iron:

Jasper:

Jasper:

Jasper walks around lapis and iron walks up straight to lapis

Jasper walks around lapis and iron walks up straight to lapis. She now grabs lapis's chin and move it to her face.

Lapis: (struggling to talk*) What do you want from me?

Iron: I'm gonna ask you again lazuli. What do you know about him?

Lapis: (struggling to talk*) What? (Iron tightens her grip*) Let go of me..

Iron now slaps her surprisingly and grabs her chin again.

Iron: Don't play dumb! I know you know him! So just give us the information or (iron now gives a menacingly glare*) else...

Lapis: I told you - Ahh!! (she was slap again by iron, but this time with more force*)

Lapis was now quiet and Iron had enough for her.

Iron: Jasper, give me my gem destabilizer.

Jasper smirks and gives iron a gem destabilizer.

Iron: So... (ready her destabilizer*) I'm gonna give you another chance lazuli. What do you know about him?

Lapis: (heavy breathing*) I, told you. I don't know- (screams violently and poofed*)

Iron stabs her with the gem destabilizer and catches her gem. Jasper looks at iron with an impressed face.