Chapter 21.

You just wake up at a dark place again. You now look around if it was the same dream tht you had with with malachite. However, you can tell that it was very different from it. You couldn't actually tell but your gut feels that this is not the dream that you had with them, in fact it is much more scarier. A bunch of white smoke just appeared at your feet. You now cough because of all of the smoke that you inhale. And not only that, a black figure now appears in front of you. You now realize that it is the same shadow figure that's keep bugging you.

You: That's it, mysterious figure. No more hiding!! Who in the hell are you?!! what are you doing in my subconscious in the first place!! Are you the voice that keeps bugging?!! Are you...(intense stare) BLACK DIAMOND?...

The figure was completely silent for a while. You are annoyed by his actions. You don't know if he is just trying to be intimidating or planning in his mind about you. Suddenly, the figure attacks you, and it caught you unhanded. It now charges at you again knocking you off, he now summons shadow wings and flys very up before charging you and caught you just like a bird picking up it's prey except he uses his hands.

You: Let go of me!!

He just ignores you, you  punched it's arm many many times before letting you go. You landed hard because of the really long height.

Mysterious Figure: That's it!!

He now summons a bunch of weapons. And was charging at you. You now activated your diamond eyes and summons your shadow sword. The two of you charged at each other. Nothing happens for a while, you didn't move and neither did he. Slowly, he stumbles on to the ground but you didn't. You are now catching your breath.

The mysterious figure was trying to get up, but you are in front of him, pointing with your sword.

You: Speak...

The mysterious figure is now terrified as fuck and was sweating because of nervousness.

You: SPEAK!!!

Mysterious figure: I-I-am, Black diamond...

He now take-off his hood and you are shocked. It was black diamond.

You: (terrified*) Wha-What the?? What is this?!!, This can't be possible...

Black diamond: It is y/n, i am black diamond...

You: What the-- No, no, no. This can't be... This is UNREAL!!! Many many gems are after me, because of you. I don't want this, i don't want this gem of yours. I don't want to be a some sort of... CRIMINAL!!!

Black diamond: You can't do that, literally...

You: Why not??!!

Black diamond: Even if you did remove me, you will die with an instant. So technically, you can't remove me whether you like it or not.

You: But, but--Explain this!! Explain to me, what is happening right now!!!

Black diamond: (sighs*) Fine... When i was at your body for the very first time. I can't move, so i decided to talk to your subconscious by turning you insane...

You: (angrily and ready your sword*) You sneaky son of a BI-(black holds you*)

Black diamond: Please, let me finish...

You: (lower your sword*) Very well...

Black you: Just like i was saying, I tried to corrupt you mentally. But sadly, you didn't and at the same time it impresses me. I was starting to acknowledge you and your kind. I reviewed your entire history since birth, until now. I also saw you, how caring you are with your friends especially to that Lapis Lazuli. I tried to fight you, but you've triumph against me. And that led me to one conclusion...