CHAPTER 1.

Your POV:

(y/a=your age)

Hi, my name is (y/n). I am (y/a)yrs old. I did some things that i am not proud of. My childhood isn't actually just like any normal kids...

I was created mistakenly by a complete stranger. One day, my mom went to a beer house late at night. My mother was very drunked, she meets a complete stranger and made out at a hotel...

After that, my mom was pregnant and the stranger left her. My mom didn't really cared about me, when her time of pregnancy, she was always drinking alcohol.

And my father meanwhile, wasn't doing anything better. They always fight, argue, and sometimes hurt each other because of me. They didn't want me in their life, it's like they want me to go away from them...

And when i started going to school. They follow me sometimes, and at the time of classes they always make a fun out of me. They always say I am just a mistake, a loser, a failure. And when school is over i always walked alone even when a storm comes, i always walk alone...

And on elementary days, that is the time of my life where my father punished me severly, even no with mistakes. Then after school many bullies beat me up. And when i arrived at my "home" i saw sometimes that my mother is kissing a random stranger, and if im having any bad luck, it would treaten me if I tell my father...

After elementary days, next stop highschool. It is mostly the same on what i experienced back on elementary, the only difference is that i learned who to trust and what's it like to be tricked by someone who you thought will change your life...

(y/bf/n= your best friend's name)

(y/ex/n= your ex's name) and if you don't have one just make one up😅

On 7th grade or my first year i met my best friend or the only person that helped and stayed at my side. And it is (y/bf/n).

Meanwhile i fall inlove to a lier on 9th grade. And it is (y/ex/n), even my best friend didn't approve of her. But i guess, i was blinded by love...

I gave her everything i can, my lunch, my equipments, i gave her many chocolates, rose, and gifts that i can afford just for her to be comfortable with me... But i guess, it wasn't enough...

One day, she told me she will be transferred to another school.
I have no choice but to let her go. After three months, i decided to visit her because it was our anniversary. And when i arrived, i saw her with another man. I destroy her gifts!!! Her boque!!! Her teddy bear!!!! Everything...

POV end:

After your little trip to memory lane you now parked your car near to your house...

Your POV:

And one more thing...
My best friend died from a horrible disease called "Brain Cancer" just after i graduated highschool...

POV end:

Song ends:

{Few, what do you think of my story 😁😁 Its kinda dark and depressing right? Don't worry his love interest can understand him😁😁 Care to comment on who do you think will    be the main love interest?}

Sincerely,
The author