Chapter. 4

At 3:00 AM*

Your POV:

It was now 3'o clock in the morning. It is really late...

you: AGGHHH!!!!

???: GO ON!!! TRY AND USE ME!!! WE BOTH KNOW, YOU'RE MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN THOSE CRYSTAL ROCKS!!!!

My head is aching really bad, I keep hearing this voices in my head. I don't know if im crazy, insane or even both!!!

I quickly wash my face, then I look at the mirror, and I saw my old self.

???: Hahaha... You cannot run away from yourself (with a devilish smile)

you: No.. No..NOOOO!!!!!

you now punch the mirror so hard, it break and your fist is bleeding...

pov end*

Steven is talking to Connie on the phone:

Steven: What? Why not?

Connie: Steven, I told you, I can't hang out today. I have tennis practice. And then Mom wants to go out for a family dinner. But she said I could hang out all day tomorrow, and I can come over all the time now that it's summer vacation.

Steven: What's summer vacation?

Connie: You know, when school gets out for the summer?

Steven: I've never been to this... How do you say— "school". How does it work?

Connie: It's a place where you go to learn. It's full of desks, chalkboards...

Steven: Hmm.

Connie: Books, maps.

Steven: I see...

Steven is confused about what school is. Come on, he hasn't been into one. Heck, he doesn't even know elementary, highschool, or college...

Since he has never been to one, he decided to get Pearl to set one up...

Steven: Yep, it's all coming together...

Pearl: So, how do we begin our "school"?

Steven: Ugh... I... I don't know! This is everything Connie told me. Why do I never ask follow-up questions?! Who will teach little Stevie now!?

Pearl gasps and:

Pearl: Teach you?! Steven! If only I had known that's what you really wanted!

begins doing the same dance as in lars and the cool kids

Pearl: Twoohh!!! Haaahh!!

Pearl's gem begins to glow, as she summons a mirror from her gem. She begins to explain as the mirror twirls in mid-air...

She says that they found it at the Galaxy warp and it can show him any event in Gem history. They then try it out, but when it does not work, Pearl assumes it is broken and allows Steven to keep it...

Steven: Doesn't seem broken to me!

Pearl: Oh well. I guess that's the end of our school.

Steven gasps and yelled:

Steven: School's out!!

Steven now leaves his house with full of happiness and as for pearl, she looks at the pile: