Chapter 23.

At your house*

You: (opens the front door*) I'm home!(sigh*) Right, no one is home except me. (Yawns*) Well, time to go to bed.

You are sleeping comfortably at your bed, but suddenly a knock is heard on your front door. You try to ignore it but it's getting worse and worse. You now groaned in annoyance and decided to see who the hell is disturbing your nap.

You: Okay! Okay! I'm coming! Jeez (yawns*) I just wanted to get some sleep...

You now open your door and see the crystal gems with steven that was gonna hit your door.

You: Hey guys(waves your left hand*). What's the matter? Is there something important, because if it is can we do it tomorrow? I'm really tired right about now.

Garnet: Y/N, we need you to partake in this very important mission.

You: Just like what I said, can we do it tomorrow?

Pearl: (shooks her head*)  I'm afraid not y/n. This mission needs to be done as soon as possible.

You: Okay (yawns and rubs your neck*) well, dare to tell me the details about this important mission that you guys are worrying about?

Amethyst: Dude, we are looking for malachite and we need your help to find her. Since your gem is a diamond and all, you can be a huge help for us. Right steven?

Steven: Amethyst is right y/n, you are now a big part of us and we consider you as a part of the crystal gem family. Look, I know your worried about lapis and she's worried about you too. But this is your chance to take her back. (clenches his fist at his shirt*) I might not be a diamond but I will still help you and our friends. So please will you just help us?

{Me: That's b*llshit steven, and I bet pearl is looking uncomfortably now.}

Your mind: Yup, this is talk no jutsu 101...

You: (sigh*) Fine, let's go find lapis...

At the Middle of the Ocean*

Pearl and Amethyst, both wearing life jackets are seen sitting in a life raft in the middle of the ocean. Amethyst is holding Steven, also wearing a life jacket, by the ankles and dunking him under the water.

You: Alright guys...

You close your eyes and your gem starts to glow red. Slowly, your whole body is being covered by black aura, pearl and amethyst is amazed by it as they watches you transform. Your transformation is complete with your diamond eyes.

You: (look at them with your diamond eyes*) I'll help garnet search the bottom of the ocean, don't do anything stupid while me and garnet are done, especially you amethyst.

Amethyst: (annoyed*) Ugh! Fine...

You now jump to the bottom of the water hoping to join garnet.

Pearl: (looking over the edge of the life raft, with visible bags under her eyes*) Guh! This isn't getting us anywhere.

Amethyst: (sleepily*) What's the matter, Pierogi? You tired? Because y/n is tired (yawns*)

Pearl: (annoyed*) I don't get tired, I get results. And I know y/n is tired okay?

Steven is looking from side to side underwater. He begins to gargle and reaches for his neck as he begins to run out of air. Wiggling his legs, he attempts to signal to Amethyst that he needs to be pulled up.

Amethyst: (speaking slowly with visible bags under her eyes*) Was the sign for "pull me up" one wiggle or two?

Pearl: Amethyst, stay focused!