Chapter 45.

At the Fish Stew Pizza*

You and iron are inside fish stew pizza for your date. Iron is deciding with her order while you just order the same thing you always order here.

Iron: I'll take one tuna stew pizza please.

Kiki: (writing the order*) Okay, you y/n?

You: I'll take the usual please.

Kiki: Got it.

Kiki walks away to take other orders from the other customers. You looked at the window thinking of what you have to do like improving your yashiko powers, help lapis at her mission, know what are the crystal gems next step to capture you, and also find a way to control black diamond's gem to be a leader on homeworld. But what you're really thinking about is.

??? #1: Sensei... Anata ga modotte kite, watashitachi no gurandomasutā ga hajimeta koto o oeru toki ga kimashita...

{??? #1: Teacher ... it's time for you to come back and finish what our Grandmaster started...}

You are deep in thoughts about those words until iron snap you back to reality.

Iron: (snapping her fingers at your face*) Y/N.. Homeworld to y/n?

You: Oww... iron. What's up?

Iron: You keep looking outside the mirror. And our food is ready 5 minutes ago. Is there something bothering you?

You: No, (chuckles a little*) I was mesmerized by the beauty outside, that is why I kinda blank out. (you took a piece of your order*) So, do you like it here?

You take a piece of your order and iron is aware that you're lying. Iron clearly knows something is wrong.

Iron: You're lying y/n, I know it. What's up?

Iron is suspicious on you. You're getting nervous, knowing iron , she will not stop when she wants to know something especially when it's obvious. You need to think of a way to lower her guard without raising any questions.

You: (getting nervous*) What? No! No! No! No! Why would I lie to my girlfriend?

Iron: Y/N I am your girlfriend. You can tell me anything that's bothering you. Come on, it will get us to know each other better.

You took a deep breath to confess what you're thinking. Iron's right, you need to learn to on how to trust her. You swallowed your food and ready to tell everything.

You: I'm worried about the shadow assassin coming back.

Obviously it's a lie but you have your reasons.

Iron: (surprised*) Why?

You: The shadow assassin killed my parents a very long time ago. That is why I'm worried if he returns he might kill the crystal gems, he might kill you iron. I don't want that happened. I don't want to loose my family again. (you started to cry*)

Iron is taken back from this. She is moved that you actually care so much about her and the crystal gems.

Iron: (sad tone*) I have no idea.

You: (rub your eyes with a tissue*) That is why I want to capture the shadow assassin and bring him to justice, so he can't hurt my love ones anymore.

Iron touches your hands to comfort you and you blushed. Iron smiles because she has some important information to tell you. An information that you will find interesting.

Iron: Don't worry y/n. We will hunt the shadow assassin down. And thankfully I have some information for you that you might found interesting.

Iron caught you're attention. You badly need to know this information to know how to counter their next move is.