Chapter 36.

At steven's house, morning*

Steven is just eating his breakfast at the table where the other gems aren't to be seen. He yawned and looked outside thinking about something.

Steven: (looking outside the window*) I wonder how is peridot and iron doing?

Steven asked himself and returned eating his breakfast. A few moments later, someone is knocking on the door.

Steven: Wait! Just give me a moment!

Steven said to the stranger knocking on his door and stopped knocking. Steven fastly finished his breakfast. After that, he put the plate, spoon and fork in the sink and started washing it. After he's done doing the dishes he takes a shower and put on his casual uniforms and goes the down to the door and opens it.

Steven is shocked a little and is also a little happy at the same time on who is this stranger at his door. It was non other than Iron with a little smile on her face.

Iron:(with a little smile*) Nice to see you steven.

Steven: Oh uh, good morning and nice to see you too iron. What brings you here?

Iron: Can you tell me where is y/n's exact location are? I want to meet him but I don't know where he is.

Steven: Why do you want to meet him though? Is there a problem on the barn?

Iron: Nothing's wrong with the barn, except for the giant hole that peridot made. (sighs*) Look steven, I just want to see y/n. Can you help me?

Steven: Ok, as long as you won't do anything bad to y/n, I can take you there, deal?

Steven offers his hand to iron. Iron just smiled and shaked steven's arm.

Time skip*

Steven and Iron is walking through your street.

Steven: Soouuu, iron. Why do you want to see y/n anyway?

Iron: You really won't stop until you found out huh?

Steven: (nodded*) Yup!!

Iron: (sighs*) Well if you must know, I was hoping me and y/n to hang out with each other. Of course, I don't mind if you come along wit us steven.

Steven: It's okay, I'm planning to visit the barn and check peridot anyway

Steven starts to run.

Steven: come on!!

Iron: Okay.

Iron follows steven as he is leading iron to your house. They are now reaching your home.

At your house*

You are watching the attack on titan season 4 opening.

You: This anime is really all about violence and war, huh?

You asked yourself eating your cereal. Then someone starts to knock on your door. You pause the opening and clean yourself before opening. You finished cleaning yourself and opened the door. It was non other than iron and steven.

Steven: Hii y/n!

You: (pets steven*) Hey steven, (you noticed iron*) hey iron. What brings you here?

Steven: Well, iron wants to see you and hang out with you. I just came along so that I can help iron to know your house.

You: Okay then, iron?

Iron's eyes widen a little.

You: Is steven right?

Iron: Ye-yeah. Will you come with me?