Chapter 10

At the beach house*

Steven is lying on the couch in the living room, reading a series of novels titled "The no home boys".

Steven: Woah, how are they gonna get out of this one? *turns to the next page* Oh, that's how.

Steven then hears the gems returning on the crystal temple warp pad and runs over to greet them.

Steven: You're back!

Steven notices several flask robonoids the Gems are carrying...

Steven: Hey, it's those things from the galaxy warp. Why'd you bring them home?

Pearl: We can't have them reactivating and fixing the Homeworld Warp.

Amethyst: Hey Steven, check this out! Kabloosh!

Amethyst crushes the Flask Robonoid in her hands, spilling green goo all around her and startling Pearl, causing her to drop her Flask Robonoids in hand. Meanwhile, you are going to steven's place to help them understand what the flask robonoid are really capable of and understand it on how it works. You now knock on their door and steven opens it.

Steven: Y/N! (steven now hugs you*) It's good to finally see you again!

You: You too steven (steven now relinquish you from his hug*)

You now see pearl covered with many goo. And wondering what in the h*ll just happened...

You: Uhh, pearl.. What happend to you?

Pearl: (covered in goo*) Oh nothing y/n my face is just covered with a small amount of goo because of amethyst crushing a flask robonoid!

Pearl: Amethyst! please! This is serious! We need to understand these things, not squash them. If homeworld gems are trying to return to Earth... (panics*) THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED!

You: Pearl calm down, you're panicking again.

Garnet: Y/N is right pearl, calm down. We're still cut off. The Earth is safe.

You now sit at their couch, thinking about that iron gem that attacked you,

You: Guys, do you know, who is that gem, iron?

Pearl: As much as i remember, on homeworld iron gems originally belong to white diamond's court.

You: So white diamond sent that iron gem to hunt down a "black diamond"?

Pearl: I think that is true, this "black diamond thing" is completely new and we know nothing about it.

Garnet: We haven't been on homeworld for a really long time now, so homeworld must have been doing something important to them but dangerous for us.

You: All of you are right, however we need to figure out this robonoid first just in case they are really trying to fix all of the warp pads again.

Steven: Y/N?

You: What is it steven?

Steven: Safe from what? What do the Homeworld Gems want to do?

Pearl: (exchanges looks with you and garnet*) Steven, a very long time ago, Gems tried to do something... very bad. (looks at Amethyst, who quickly turns away*) It was something that would have damaged the Earth. Some Gems, like your mother, Garnet, and myself, felt that this was unfair to the life that already existed here, and so we swore to never let the Earth be used for their... purposes. Even if it meant-

Amethyst approaches another Flask Robonoid and crushes it underneath her foot in upset.

Your mind: What's wrong with amethyst?