CHAPTER 5.

You, steven and the Gems are discussing the previous events in the mirror gem episode...

Steven:... I'm grounded?

Pearl:  Yes, you're grounded...

Garnet: You disobeyed an order.

Amethyst: And now we're gonna bury you 'til you've learned your lesson. *holds up a shovel*

Steven: Aah! That's not how grounding works! (y/n) please help me out...

You: Guys, grounding means not allowing someone to participate in social or recreational activities.

Pearl: Oh, Well in that case, you're grounded too (y/n)...

You: Uh, what? You just learn what that word means a second ago. Why am I grounded anyway?

Pearl: I don't know. Maybe, because of freeing lapis in the first place!!

You: Garnet, am i grounded?

Garnet: Yes...

You: Oh, come on!

The door of the house suddenly opens. The Crystal Gems turn to look and see Greg standing at the doorway, panting heavily.

Steven: Dad?

You: Steven, is that you're dad?

Greg: *breathes heavily* Hi, im Greg. Greg Universe but you can call me greg...

Greg now offers you a handshake...

You: Nice to meet you greg, im (y/n) one of steven's friends...

You now shake greg's hand

Greg: Nice to meet you too...

Greg: *breathes heavily* Oh and guys you better come check this out...

All of you exit the house and going to beach city:

Mayor Dewey: W-w-wha?

Many beach city citizens are behind at mayor Dewey and they are really conserned  about their beach being gone..

Beach City Citizens: *murmurs* Wait. What the... Where did it go? Whoa!

Ronaldo grabs his phone and takes a picture of the new dessert city. The whole ocean is gone,  and many ships and boats are left stranded...

Steven: The ocean!

Mayor Dewey yells into a megaphone and:

Mayor Dewey: Hey, it's those magical ladies! (yells at Garnet) What's going on here?!

Garnet: The ocean is gone, obviously.

Mayor Dewey: That's right. Now it's just a desert. No one wants to take a vacation to... Desert City! Aww, we're gonna lose all our summer business!

Lars: And all the beach babes! Awwww!

Mr. fryman: Who's gonna buy my fries?

Mr. pizza: And my pizza!

Mr. smiley: Who's gonna have fun at funland?

You: Please, citizens of beach city calm down. Look, we know that all of you are really concerned about the ocean being gone...

You: With some of you loosing customers, loosing you're financial business, and the most important of all...

You looked at steven and he looks at you back, he nodded and you faced back to the crowd:

You: The chance of you having fun and making some new friends along the way. Especially it's summer, the time to hang out with family and friends, the time to kick back and relax yourself...