Chapter 40.

Location Unknown*

???: Subject-500 is still alive is it not?

An unknown man is talking through a hologram, the face is undescribable because of the dark area. The man asked sounding menacingly to the three assassin's that is trying to caught you.

??? #1: Yes, Mr. President. Subject-500 is alive and from what our observations on site-69. He had made some allies. These allies are identified as females.

The second assassin typed something on a holographic keyboard and it suddenly pops up an image of garnet, amethyst, and pearl.

??? #1: Mr. President, allow me to explain. (points at garnet*) This person right here is-

Suddenly the president interrupts them for being not interested. The three assassin looks at each other confused on why they are interrupted on presenting their report.

Mr. President: I already know who those "ladies" are. In fact, they are genderless to be exact but they form feminine body that is made up of light to show their gem's beauty or to protect their gemstones on being cracked or worse being shattered.

The president explained to the three assassin's and they nodded.

Mr. President: What I want to know is is their relationship with subject-500. I don't need any information that I already know.

All three of them: As you wish Mr President.

??? #3: From what our observations, it seems that subject-500 joined the alien team that call themselves "The Crystal Gems". And from what we observed is that the crystal gems treat subject-500 as their close allie. But there is more I'm afraid.

The president has suddenly got his attention more.

Mr. President: More? What more?

??? #3: Subject-500 is not the only one who joined the crystal gems. It appears that, there are more aliens from outer space that has joined them as well.

The President is now concerned about beach city more. First, subject-500 joined the crystal gems and now new aliens has joined them as well. The president is thinking if those aliens are homeworld gems, he is concerned that they could be a spy that was sent by the diamonds.

The president: What do they look like exactly?

The president asks them sounding he is controlling his anger of outbursts.

??? #2: They look like this Mr.President

The second assassin types at the hologram again and this time peridot, iron, and lapis appeared from the hologram. The president looks in the hologram with horror in his face.

The president: No way... A Peridot, An Iron, and a Lapis lazuli...

The president analyze the three thinking what he should do on site 69. He is thinking if he should call emergency assembly of the united nations privately or not. He thinks for a minute and has now made up a decision.

The president:... Thank you for all of your report. This will be directly discussed at the United Nation general assembly. Now, I will tell you your new mission at site-69.

??? #1: Wait Mr. President, permission to ask freely?

The president: (annoyed*) Very well, permission granted.

??? #1: With all due respect mr. president but. Why is the U.N not doing anything? Why are we relying our national defense on a bunch of alien immigrants? To be honest, when those aliens sent their warship on site-69, it is a form of act of war. We should be the one defending humanity not them, in fact they aren't even legal citizens for gods sake.

The shadow assassin (steven universe reader-insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें