Chapter 19.

At steven's bedroom

You just got up from steven's bed. You now looked at some parts of your body and you just saw that some of it was wrapped in a clean clothing. You are now rubbing your head because you are experiencing a terrible headache. All of these stress about malachite and  having these "black diamond" gem on your chest is really hurting your brain. Suddenly the crystal gems, garnet, amethyst, and pearl came out from their room and they now checked you if you are still hurt.

Pearl: Y/N, are you still hurt?(touches your bruised up area*)

{IT'S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WHERE PEARL TOUCHES YOU🙂🙂 JUST DON'T THINK ANYTHING DIRTY😐😐}

You: No pearl, you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm fine now.

Pearl: (Sighs*) Fine... But, you still need to rest y/n.

Garnet: Y/N, we have been thinking. Since you are now a crystal gem you deserved to know what kind of gem you have in your body and it's importance. Are you ready?

You: (gulps worriedly*) Yeah, im ready. Tell me everything...

Garnet: (Takes a deep sigh*) If pearl's description was true when she touched your gem, then it's diamond gem, a very valuable gemstone. It is so valuable and important you should take care of it very well and we should not let it fall from the wrong hands, probably Jasper, Iron, or Peridot, even Lapis at least.

You: How?? Is my gem belongs to a very rich alien family or something?

Garnet: Kinda, the Great Diamond Authority had complete control over every Gem and their race's endeavors. Each Diamond seemed to be responsible for overseeing a specific part of Homeworld society. The Diamonds appeared to split Gems up into groups; some belonging to Yellow, others to Blue, and more to White. Gems wore a colored Diamond emblem on their outfit corresponding to the Diamond they served.
In order to expand the Gem race, the Diamonds took control of celestial bodies for colonization purposes. Each Diamond owned specific colonies and was in charge of making sure they were successful. The Diamonds seemed to have their own hierarchy as Pink Diamond was considered the lowest-ranked Diamond, seeing how she was commanded by the higher orders of the other Diamonds and could not make her own decisions about colonization efforts while White Diamond ranked the highest of the Diamonds.

You: So, in short. The great diamond authority is a kind of government that is used by some alien space dictators?

Garnet: In human definition, yes.

You: What about my gem? What does my gem have to do on anything on this?

Pearl: That is what we don't know, y/n. We haven't been to homeworld for a very long time. Who knows.

You: Hmm, you've guys said that there was a gem war on earth. I want to know what happened and did humans partake on it?

Pearl: Indeed, there was a war between your world and ours. It was called "The great gem war". (flashbacks of the war*)

Pearl: It was actually a war between The Crystal Gems with The fallen human army vs a massive number of homeworld gems. The war started with rose and me when we realize that earth was beautiful and precious. The two of us however, weren't actually prepared for the war. But when the humans helped us and teaches us everything we knew, we were now ready to start the rebellion. And within it,  hundreds of gem were either poofed or shattered back then, while humans suffered a horrible loss. Thousands of bloods, dead body lying on the ground, unthinkable bruises or sometimes weapons were attached on their body. It was horrifying to see humans experienced this unimaginable faith for the sake of our rebellion.