Chapter 18.

The star iris from "Jail Break" opens up, showing the Crystal Gems again, standing in front of the burning wreckage of the Gem Warship and looking out to sea, after Malachite dragged herself into the ocean.

You are still angry about lapis being fused with jasper. It's like lapis just trapped herself again, except she is trapped with a horrible gem.

You: GAHH!! (walking in circles*) Why does she always have to be so emotional?! I mean, are all blue gems  emotional?! (you look at garnet with slightly offended*) Sorry garnet...

Garnet: No problem, sapphire can be that sometimes. (looks at the horizon*)

Steven is still on his phone with Connie from the previous episode.

Pearl: That could have gone... a lot worse. (smiles*)

Garnet: Could have gone a lot better too.

Garnet looks at the burning broken pieces of the warship scattered all around the Lighthouse hill and the Crystal Temple.

Connie: (through Steven's phone*) Steven? I got your message. ...Steven? What happened?

Amethyst: We won! Right y/n??

You: (deep sighs*) Yeah, sorta...

Amethyst now grabs Steven by surprise and twirls him around in joy. Lion inches in and nuzzles Steven.

Connie: (on phone, from her home*) Is that Amethyst or y/n? Ah... what's going on? You said that there's some kind of giant space hand and you all may die?

Amethyst: (yells through the phone*) Wooohooo! Ye-he-he-he! (noogies Steven*)

Steven: Connie! You're not going to believe what happened. Where do I even start?!

Amethyst: (off screen*) I see you, P!

Steven: It's been a madhouse over here.

Lion walks away and leaps off. Amethyst hugs Pearl over-exaggeratedly

Pearl: Amethyst! That's enough celebrating.

Greg then arrives around the corner in his van.

Steven: Huh?

Greg: STEVEN!

Steven: Dad! (turns to Connie on the phone*) Connie I-I have to go. I promise I'll call you back. (hangs up his phone*) Dad's back! Dad's back! (runs towards Greg*)

Greg: (running to Steven*) Oh! Thank goodness you're okay! (hugs Steven tightly*) Mmmmm! I saw the spaceship start to leave and then it crashed so I came back and... (sees Steven's black eye*) Ohhh... Your eye... But you're okay! I guess those jerks were no match for the crystal gems!

Steven: No way, they were super strong!

Greg: But you were able to beat them back?

Steven: No, except for y/n I think. They totally stomped us! This warrior, jasper, was super beefy and knocked me unconscious. Not only that this other gem, iron. She isn't as beefy as jasper, but she has this cool superpower that can pushed back you forcefully.

Steven: I'm pretty sure y/n can fill you all the details. Since y/n has a lot of fighting experience than i have.

Steven: Y/N!!

You are just thinking about what happened to you way before. The time you where inhuman. You totally rip their bodies as of some sort of a monster. The way you fight them, reminds you of the days when you were a shadow assassin. You have been having a mental breakdown but tried to didn't show them until, steven shouts your name.