Chapter 12

A explosion just occured, everyone is panicking, massive of destruction and explosion can be heard at the distance...

???: Everyone leave this place immediately!!

???: But what about him?! We can't just throw everything that we worked for?!

???: There's no tim-(*another explosion occured)

???: Listen to me! It's already bad that we loose one diamond!! But if we stay here-(*A falling structure, was about to crush them)

???: Huh, come on!! (It now grabs the other mysterious figure's hand and enter a ship*)

Then all of the ships fled, and as for the remaining people who are in that planet. Was destroyed, after the planet blow up. The explosion was so powerful, it was like an atomic bomb. Even the ship was unbalanced for a little.

At the spaceship*

???:... It's over... There's no hope for him at this state... There's no hope for black diamond..

???: What do we do?

???: I don't know...

At the beach house*

You: Hey guys, What...(you see the gems and steven was just about to use the warp pad*) Where are you guys going?

Pearl: Nnoowwhere (pearl now look at you with an awkward smile*)

You: Pearl, you can't fool me...

Steven: Y/N!!

Steven now runs up to you and hugs you and you hug back.

Steven: What are you doing here?

You: Nothing, i just wanna see you guys. Is there something wrong?

Garnet: There's nothing wrong y/n...(he now walks to you and taps your shoulder*)

Garnet: Can i ask you now a question?

You: Uhh, sure. What is it?

Garnet: Y/N... Do you know the shadow assassin?

You: (gulps nervously*) Nope... Who is he?

Garnet: He is a very dangerous human, y/n. I suggest you should be careful when walking alone to your home. It is dangerous, especially night time.

You: Ok, garnet. Uhh, can you tell me who is this "shadow assassin"?

Garnet: All you have to know, is that human is super dangerous and you should immediately run up to us if you encounter it. By the way, you forgot about your sword at the kindergarten, here.

You: Woah.. (garnet now gives you your sword after forgotting to get it at the kindergarten*) Thanks garnet, im sorry for always forgetting it.

Garnet: Nyeh, it's okay, besides we kinda upgraded it.

You: Woah. Really?!

Pearl: Yes, y/n it is now as tough as a gem weapon, but it's weight is still the same.

You: Nice, so uh. Well, what does it look like?

Amethyst: And I'll take it from here... Y/N do you want to come with us?

You: (gasp*) Where?

Amethyst: Dude, at the gem battlefield of course!!

You are now amazed by the idea. You always want to see a the gem battlefield, you always wonder what does it look like. Is it the same as a modern warfare or medieval times, like the knight. Or like the ancient Greece, like Spartans. Or even like the American revolution. You have so much in mind but this is the chance to find out.