Chapter 31.

(You are using your car btw)

Inside the car*

It was sunrise, the breeze of the air was amazing, the color of the sunshine is unbelievable, and most of all there are no other cars roaming around in which no traffic. You are driving your car while pearl was next to you and garnet and amethyst are at the back. While you are driving, you are thinking if you should reveal your identity to them. Your identity as the "shadow assassin". You are having second thoughts because they might kill you for what you've done to them.

You: We can't let steven know about this place.

Pearl was leaning on her door until you spoke. Amethyst was laying to Garnet's right arm before you wake them up.

Amethyst: Huh, what? (yawns*) Sorry, it's just that we spent there all night and I was bored to death. So, I just decided to sleep while we go back (chuckles*).

Pearl: Oh please, amethyst. We both know gems don't need to partake in this human hobby called "sleeping".

Amethyst: Just like what I said. I was bored.(leans back*)

You: Guys, seriously. We should not tell steven about this, I don't want him to find out atleast not now.

Amethyst: Why dude? Steven has been handling way worse than that. I'm pretty sure he will understand.

You: Those are gem problems. I don't want him to handle both of them at the same time. Look, someday soon all of this events will come back to haunt steven. It will traumatized him and it if this goes up he will have post traumatic stress disorder or in short PTSD.

Pearl: Oh, please y/n. Steven understand our situation right now and he understands that his mom has to sacrifice everything for this planet, you humans should be grateful that rose decided to defend the earth because if she didn't then there wouldn't be no earth in the first place.

You are just quiet a little. Amethyst and garnet looks at pearl signalizing her to say sorry to you. Pearl clears her throat.

Pearl: I'm sorry.

You: Listen pearl there would come a time that steven would suffer because of his mom's doing.

Pearl: And why is that?

You: Imagine you are just a little kid being hunted down by a group of rock aliens and has an alien rock assassin and a muscular female gem warrior, sure you guys don't understand because you guys are gems but steven is half human too and he still need to learn how to be a human again right? Not to mention all of the problems that he has to face of being a human.

The crystal gems are surprised and didn't said a single word to argue back at you

You: (rubbing your head*) Sigh, Did you guys use fusion to win the war?

Pearl:(shocked*) Where did you get that idea from y/n?

Garnet: It was used back in the war.

You: What?!!

Garnet: Pearl, do you remember that?

Pearl: Sigh, unfortunately it is true. The days when some of our comrades use fusion to win some battles.

You: So, you're telling me. You used fusions back in the war? Garnet, are you not even offended by this?

Garnet: At first, I was y/n. But, over the time I understand that we must won at all cost, because if we don't, not only we will be shattered, this planet will be no more. And that includes fusing. So I have no other choice to watch my comrades fuse for power instead of love