Chapter 30.

It was in the middle of the night, you are outside of your balcony watching the moon and thinking about lapis. The breeze was cold and as the brightness of the moonlight reflect to your eyes. You listen to the ground carefully and processing each stomp you hear. You make it clear that it was a lot of footsteps, it was not walking because the footstep was very fast like someone is running. And as soon you alert yourself you see three figures, the first one was short, the middle one was the tallest, and the last one is a little taller than the first. You hide quickly and peek for a second and they were gone. You decided to follow them because they are suspecious and not only that you identify their shape.  They were familiar to you.

Timeskip*

You follow them through the use of your y/v it took an hour and it is still counting since they didn't stop. You soon arrive to a place that is very important to you. You peek and you saw a billboard. You are terrified seeing what is on the billboard. You shake in fear, because you are worried that they find out the secret about you and your backstory. That's right, you are at your origin city, you are at empire city. It was night time and it was very very late there were no traffic, you peek at the top of the buildings and saw the three mysterious figure hoping on those buildings. And after a while, they finally stop. They hopped down and they arrived at the eiffel tower. You quickly park your y/v to a hidden place to make sure they wouldn't notice. You slowly peek at them and you are terrified. A door suddenly appears and opens at one of the bottom of the eiffel tower and they enter like it was no problem, but unfortunately you knew this door. You quickly type the password and the doors appears again and open and it was non other than an elevator.

Timeskip*

You are waiting on the elevator and there are so many many things that are bugging you. Who are those three? Are those homeworld gems? And not only that, Why do they know about this place? But, one thing isn't bothering you. You already know what are you gonna answer to them, just in case they find out about you.

Timeskip*

The elevator stops and you slowly get out of the elevator. The elevator closes it's door and the closing of the door occurs an echo and it was quite loud.
You take a few step checking everything at your angle and you saw a little child crying.

You: (slowly approaching the children*) Shh, it's okay little fella. I,m here. No need to be afraid, I am here to take you back, okay?

As you slowly approach it your face was suddenly covered by a brown sack and knock you down.

Timeskip*
Location: Unknown

You woke up and saw nothing but a black and empty area. You scream in terror and you can hear voices whispering about you. You use your strength to get out of your chair and free yourself from some ropes. The people who kidnap you are trying to restrain you. Someone grab you at the back. You hear someone charging at you and you grab the head of the one who is holding you, performing a snapmare that smashed the one who is charging at you. You lift the one who is trying to hold you and you throw it to the third ine who was just standing there near you.

You remove your blindfolds and see the three persons trying to hold you. It was non other than Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl.

Garnet was face first to the ground, and amethyst was laying to pearl.

You: What the-Garnet, amethyst, and pearl?! What are you three doing here?!?!

Amethyst: (massages his head and gets off from pearl*) Sorry bud we were just- Wait a minute. What are you doing here?!

A silent occured for the four of you.

You:... You three shouldn't be here.

Pearl: Neither should you y/n (stands up*)