Chapter. 8

Lapis POV:

It took some time going back on homeworld. I consider homeworld was my home, but i couldn't stop thinking about y/n. He was a prisoner just like me. Forgotten, abandon, alone. I felt really bad abandoning him with those crystal gems. I wish he would go with me and be together forever. Those crystal gems, they don't really care about other gems, all they care about is that useless planet, earth. I don't get it why y/n consider it as his home, i mean homeworld is better than anyway. It has one of the most powerful weapons in the entire universe, unlike on earth where every weapon and technology is primitive. The wonders that the homeworld's colony has to offer and many more...

To be honest, i think y/n felt worst than i have. I might be trapped in a mirror for 6,000 of years, but that's just it. While y/n, hasn't move for six years and has to drink his own tears for survival.

And not only that his so called "brain" which he needs to live was tortured by completely erasing his memory completely and doing it forcefully.

And last, he was used as a puppet. I honestly don't know what it feels like but I don't want that to happen to me.

POV end*

Lapis now sees homeworld's atmosphere. It was just there to reached. the radiant of the beautiful planet, the luxurious gem mantle of the planet and many more. Lapis is now happy to see homeworld again, she finally thought that she found her home... Homeworld.

But as soon as she was landing many gems are noticing her. Peridots, Jaspers, Amethyst, Aquamarines, and many more. Lapis was now slowly getting worried, everyone was looking at her with surprised and horror. And as soon as she landed.

Random Gem: Could it be?

Random Gem #2: It's her....

Everyone was talking about her. She was now getting scared, she was now slowly getting worried about herself.

Random gem #3: It's that lapis lazuli, the most strongest teraformer of them all!!

Random gem #4: Yeah you're right. It is her!!

Lapis: What?! Everyone, please calm down! I just wanna- Ahhhh!!!

Suddenly a mysterious gem knock her off  unconscious. And that gem is non other than Jasper herself and peridot with her side.

Jasper: Heh, look at this little runt...

Peridot now scans the unconscious lapis lazuli with her limb enhancer.

Peridot: Gem type, Lapis lazuli. Alignment, on homeworld. Purpose, a teraformer of assigned planets to her. court of origin, blue diamond's court.

Peridot now turns off her x-ray and jasper walks near to the unconscious lapis lazuli and checks her her.

Jasper: Hmm, where is the last assigned planet for her to teraform?

Peridot: (examines her again with her limb enhancer*) Earth.

Jasper: Good... (looks at lapis with a devilish smirk*) She will make a great source of information on that wretched  planet called the earth.

Peridot: What?! Why are we going to bring her on our ship?! I mean, what if she was sent here by the rebels?! Or or-

Jasper sighs: Just how dumb can you be?

Peridot: I-mean, I-UH- It's just- that ( jasper now stares at her menacingly*)... Hehehe

Jasper: We need her to finally obliterate those crystal gems!!

Jasper: They are the one who shatter my diamond, pink diamond. That planet should be a colony now. And if it weren't for those crystal gems, it should have been finished!

Jasper: I will never forgive them for what they did. And once i found her, i can finally shatter her. Just like how she shatter my diamond... Pink diamond...

Jasper: And if black diamond was here, he could have shattered them all with his power and if he was here... I have finally found my rightful leader. A leader with absolute power...