Chapter 41.

While you and steven fix the relationship of lapis and peridot. The crystal gems along with iron are looking for some answers about the three mysterious hunters roaming around the beach city.

At beach city*

Iron: So, about the mission. How are we going to do this?

Amethyst: We will just ask some random citizens about those three strangers roaming around beach city. Psh, no big deal.

Iron: Oh okay, I understand.

The crystal gems keep walking until they stumbled on beach city walk fries. The four look at each other and decided to ask them on what they do know.

Pearl: (approaches the counter*) Hello, is everyone here?

Suddenly peedee appears.

Peedee: Sorry, I was doing something on the back. So, (noticed it was the crystal gems*) Uh what would you guys like to order?

Peedee asks the gems with a force smile.

Pearl: I'm sorry for our disturbance peedee but we would like to know about the three mysterious figures who are roaming the area, do you know any information about them?

Peedee: (confused*) You mean the "three red blades"?

Pearl is thinking if what peedee said was the three mysterious assassins. Pearl looked back at garnet.

Garnet: Just go along with it.

Pearl looks back at peedee.

Pearl: Yes, if that is they're name.

Peedee: Well, I really don't have any knowledge about them but they were named by some dude that saw them with three red katanas.

Pearl: Hmm, who named them?

Peedee: I don't know. Now, if you guys aren't gonna order anything I suggest you leave. I still have a lot of potatoe that needs peeling.

Peedee was about to walk away to start peeling some potatoes until iron decided to walk on the counter.

Iron: Please, human. If you don't know anything can you just suggest on what we should do?

Peedee: (sighs*) My name is peedee okay? And my suggest is that you should talk to greg universe. He knows what are the talks on the town.

Garnet: That's not a bad idea. Team, move out.

The crystal gems along with iron run away to look for greg.

Time skip, outside at greg's van*

Iron: So, who's this "greg"?

Amethyst: Steven's dad.

Iron: As in steven's biological father?

Amethyst: You say biological father, I say dad.

Garnet: Focus you two.

Garnet knocks outside greg's van. Meanwhile, greg has just wake up from the noise. Greg opens the door of the van looking tired and sleepy.

Greg: (yawns and rubs his eyes*) Who's there?!

Greg noticed the crystal gems but didn't notice iron.

Greg: Oww, it's you guys and who is the white girl?

Iron: Hello, my name is iron. Nice to meet you. (iron offers greg a handshake*)

Greg: Wait, the iron that attack you guys!?

Iron sighs in sadness and was regretting for what she did in the past.

Iron: Yes, that was me. I'm really sorry  for trying to hurt your son.