Chapter 7.

At the Flower meadow*

The crystal gems are returning to the warp pad in the middle of a flower meadow, discussing their latest gem monster encounter.

Pearl: I can't believe that went so well!

Amethyst: That was kinda great when you hit it with your spear and it went, like, "bing-bong!" (makes explosion sounds*)

Pearl: (blushes*) And the way you were circling around it? Almost looked like strategy.

Amethyst: (laughs and blushes*) Well, you know, I can do that stuff, too.

Garnet sends a bubbled gem, as Steven emerges from the meadow with runny eyes and nose...

Steven: Wait up!... *panting heavily* Sorry I couldn't help much, I think the flowers are making me— Ah... Aaah... (sneezes at Garnet's hip*) Sorry, garnet.

Garnet: I'll live.

Pearl: Oh, Steven, you're supposed to sneeze into your antecubital fossa.

Steven: My what?

Pearl: Your... This thing. (points to her inner elbow*)

Steven looks at his elbow as the Crystal Gems warp out. They travel through the warp stream when Steven feels the urge to sneeze again.

Amethyst: Do it at Pearl! (points at Pearl*)

Pearl: (panics*) Steven, your fossa!

Steven sneezes downwards, propelling himself upward in the warp stream.

Pearl: Oh!

Steven: Whoa! Wha? *(breathing heavily*) Whoa.

Steven's head pops out of the warp stream and Steven is able to see the warp space,cackling with lightnings everywhere. He then sees another warp stream, carrying a small object through it.

Steven: Huh? Whoa!

Pearl: (pulls Steven back into the stream*) Careful! It's dangerous to stick your head out of the stream!

Garnet: There's not much air, and it's very cold. (flicks the frozen snot off Steven's nose*)

Steven: You guys, I saw something out there!

Pearl: What?

Steven: Something warping!

Pearl: Steven, that's not possible. Is your vision blurry from the pollen?

Steven: I can see perfectly... (squints his eyes*) Pearl? I know there's something out there!

Garnet: There's nothing out there, Steven. There hasn't been anything else for a long, long time.

Steven: Oh man, i wish y/n was here. Im pretty sure he'll understand me.

Pearl: Don't worry about y/n, steven. Besides, he clearly stated that he isn't one of us yet. He will only be here if it's a serious situation.

Amethyst: Besides, after all of the thing that he did for us. Im pretty sure his tired, right?

At your house*

You are now really tired for the last couple of days. You helped steven's best friend, connie. To convince her parents, by pretending a big brother of steven and a fusion of garnet, amethyst, and pearl called alexandrite as steven's mom and greg as his dad which he is. Not only that,
You helped them fight a million of watermelon stevens. In which a new power of steven.

But you are also worried, in the water melon steven episode. You use some of your powers, but you only use your super strength and super speed. The crystal gems are shocked at you, especially steven. However, the three are suspecious about you. Ever since your encounter at the rooftops. Garnet, amethyst, and pearl are talking about you. Having their suspecious that you are the shadow assassin. You now think on how much long can you keep this up, how will they react, and many more.