16. The General Rescued Me

"If I killed them all, then I won't become a burden right?" Li Jie's creepy smile shined through Jiang Hua.

Jiang Hua's hair stood up, looking at his angel brother turned into a demon.

Li Jie was standing where he knocked out the man, his face somewhat distorted. He was smiling, yet it was full of anger and frustration. His eyes were dull, not a hint of sparkle in which he always have. If one could take a glimpse at him, then no one would probably survived from the gaze. A gaze which clearly limned to kill anyone who would dare entered his vision.

He never would have expected that his petite younger brother, being cared by his brothers for a long time, was turned into a malicious human being. What had he done to him?

'What on Earth did I say to provoke him this way? What am I going to do?!'

Jiang Hua was in utter shock that his fingers trembled upon seeing how his younger brother beat up the man who was firmer and bigger than him.

He cursed himself on how dim-witted he actually is. Now, his younger brother seemed like a small, lovely killing machine. Accompanied by his 'hideous' laughter or should I say cute but formidable laughter, Jiang Hua quivered with fear and agitation.

He never should have said those words. He cursed his poisonous mouth for being too toxic. Unbeknownst to his younger brother who have realized his sudden actions, had his body stiffened and his face paralyzed. There was only one thing he has in mind...

'F***!'

Before he could stop himself, his body rushed on its own and immediately let that man flew from his twisted fist. Even now, he even had this horrible habit of his. It was because when he'll become extremely angry, his hand  was itching to punch someone's face until it became a scrunched ugly dumpling.

There was a time when he was in his cell back before in his previous life, there was a fat man who muddled him from his own business. That fat old man was as arrogant as a peacock that he looked at Li Jie who was currently eating his 'prison' meal. He poured something to Li Jie's food that made it inedible. The fat man was so happily satisfied as he looked at his 'perfect' masterpiece he 'invented'. He looked at Li Jie with a smug look and sneered. His ugly face  really resembled Majin Buu from Dragon Ball Z that Li Jie watched from his previous laptop.  No offence, what Li Jie thought was the truth.

Li Jie was smiling at the fat man. The smile that seemed so innocent, yet the creepiness was present at the young man's face. The fat man somehow felt nervous and scoffed when he turned his back at the silent young man.

However, before he could dodge the unexpected attack coming from the smiling latter, the young man's spoon buried in the fat man's neck. The man was bathed in blood, and for sure, the fat man was now a corpse. No life signs detected from him after that incident.

Now, it seemed that he had scared his older brother. He totally forgot everything when he was being angered. Not that he could help it. He was not their 'Li Jie' they knew. Instead, he was an outsider who has been a criminal ever since he lived. It doesn't matter if he transmigrated and lived with this puny little version of him. Him is him, and no one can change it. He cannot change that easily and one day, they will find out.

But, Li Jie prayed to the Gods who put him on this puny little body for the first time.

'Hey up above! You're the one who put me here! Take your responsibility! If I were about to found out, I'll make sure you're gonna suffer. if I die I will ruin your precious halo!'

God who have done nothing wrong: Idiot! Blame the author!

Author: o(╥﹏╥)o

He cleared his throat. He was really not in a mood to fool around or act cutely in front of his brothers. Right now, Li Jie's stoic face created a huge impact on his brother's heart. As far as you've known, Jiang Hua was crying inside.