12. Catching The Stray Cat Part II

"General, there's nothing wrong with your body. It's just that you had a lack of sleep and intense tension due to stress. It's better if you take a rest and relax your mind. I have a prescription that could ease your tension inside, you only need to follow the instructions written on the paper."

Jiang Hua took a piece of paper with the set of instructions written inside and handed it to Delun.

"Then, I'll follow the doctor's instruction. Thank you." Delun then folded the paper and placed it on the desk. Just as he looked at the doctor, Feng Delun had a question mark above his head as he saw the doctor looked giddy, moving his sight from an unknown direction as if he was looking for someone. Feng Delun cleared his throat. Jiang Hua noticed the General's puzzleheadedness and laughed dryly.

"General, may I ask? I haven't seen Min Zhe around?" Jiang Hua pondered why he couldn't find Min Zhe in the manor. He was on a duty for a dew days in the General's household so he thought that Min Zhe could explain what is the meaning behind his letter.

After Cheung Chao explained it to him, he was getting really impatient and worried about Li Jie's behalf. Somehow, he was alarmed about Min Zhe's letter indicating that Li Jie aroused some of the people's mind of abducting him.

After Feng Delun heard Jiang Hua's question, he raised a brow and looked at him. Jiang Hua was still raising his neck that looked like a squinting giraffe. The General thought why he was looking for Min Zhe, but he quickly gained his thoughts while looking at Jiang Hua's familiar face, he actually resembled Min Zhe.

'So, is this Min Zhe's brother too? If that's the case, then he was also that concubine's brother?'

"He's currently in Nanzheng. He had a mission there. If you have something to say to him, he'll return in two days." The General maintained his cold and aloof face. He then smiled inside his thoughts.

'What a small world.'

"I see. Then, this doctor shall take his leave." Jiang Hua said. He then clenched his fist and lifted his elbows in an angled position. He bowed to the General with respect and bid his farewell. The General nodded his head and did the same.

"Then, have a safe journey."

Jiang Hua walked out of the General's office and met one of the servants who handed him the fees. He then thanked the servant then proceeds to go out of the manor. And then he was about to get his brother back. However, as he looked around, he could not find his brother at the manor.

'This fox! Where did he go now?! There's no single time when he doesn't make me worry!'

He rushed to the Guard who was patrolling on the manor's hallway. He looked at the guard who seemed dazed and out of his world, he ran towards the guard and tapped the guard's back.

"Excuse me, have you seen a young man with an eye patch on his left eye?" Jiang Hua panicked when he asked the guard. Jiao-long, who was daydreaming about something was finally awakened by the person who approached him. He then looked at the man who asked him a question and was slightly stunned upon looking at his face.

The person resembled Min Zhe's face a lot. Now that he mentioned that beautiful young man, Jiao-long pinched his nose and cleared his throat. He then bailed off his thoughts towards that beautiful young man.

"Oh. He just came to tell you that he went out first and head towards the clinic." Jiao-long said as he straightened his back. If the General saw him like this then he could not imagine the consequences.

"Oh I see. Thank you for telling." Jiang Hua didn't waste his energy and dashed forward to his clinic.

'This kid really attracts trouble recently. Just what is happening to him?'