(short) Side Chapter 1- Lim Hao x Jiang Hua

Bloom

So, when did this two started blooming? On the first day Jiang Hua saw him in the clinic? Or even way more than that?

Oh well, who knows?

It happened when Jiang Hua saw Lim Hao consulting him to have the general's check up on the other day.

Lim Hao complimented on how handsome Jiang Hua was, but he never knew that this fellow doctor had been stalking hi--- couldn't take his eyes off him since he walked in the clinic.

This doctor pretended to act indifferently  but his thoughts wondered around Lim Hao all the time. He stared at Lim Hao's face and muttered inside his head, "He's so beautiful."

Guess what happened? He literally followed him everywhere. He followed whenever he eats in a restaurant. Like for example...

Lim Hao peacefully walked into the  restaurant when a handsome guy named Jiang Hua also known as one of the Young Madame's siblings appeared in front of him and deliberately scaring him to the point that he almost puffed his fur.

The contrast is that he doesn't have fur. Handsome man Jiang was amused seeing him puffed out like a screeching cat and jumped straight at him.

Well, another thing is that a literal cat did jumped at him. It was a snowy cat with heterochromia eyes, same as his brother.

"Ai, don't jump around with strangers." Lim Hao warned his cute cat and patted it. He then picked it up and glanced at Jiang Hua, rolled his eyes and turned his back at him.

Lim Hao is tall, but this handsome man Jiang is taller. Seeing him like this doesn't scare him at all.

"So, his name is Ai? What a cute name. It feels like I'm calling you." Jiang Hua teased.

"Excuse me?" Lim Hao looked at him with his judging eyes trailing down from Jiang's head to his feet. Jiang Hua didn't care, it even feels like he really love teasing him.

Jiang Hua was a bit conflicted as to why he was attached from such person so much. He just loves teasing him that there wasn't a single time the two would calm down.

Jiang Hua pondered, 'is this a sign of friendship?'

Lim Hao rolled his eyes and left him on the spot.
.
.
.
.

It's not all, there was also a time when Jiang Hua got mad when other person tried to mingle with Lim Hao. It felt like that person was an eyesore from the very first beginning Jiang Hua set his stare on a stranger.

Clearly, Jiang Hua doesn't interact with his friends like this. Who would do such a thing? It felt like he was guarding his wife at the fiery eyes of others.

Jiang Hua only smiled on the outside but the author knows how he felt hell on the inside.

Am I lucky to know that?

Either way, he finally knows that he was jealous.

He was unhappy when he saw Lim Hao smiled with others. He was happy when Lim Hao paid attention to him. He was beyond the sky when he hear Lim Hao's voice.

That time he knew, he fell for Lim Hao unconsciously.

After knowing his subconscious feelings, he began flirting with Lim Hao everyday resulting Lim Hao also getting annoyed every time he saw Jiang Hua.

And one day...

"I love you, can you give me a chance?" Jiang Hua said nervously as he clasped his fist behind his back. Oh how he was so nervous that his blood circulation seems getting chaotic because of that. Mainly because, he knew the answer.