4. Meeting The Bro-cons

"Li Jie! Are you hurt!? Are you harassed by someone!? Tell me and i'll make sure i'll turn that bastard into pieces!" Tu Fai cried out that made Jin Ping sigh. Though Jin Ping was always with his calm and cold demeanor, inside he was about to explode when he thought he would lost his younger brother. Now that he sees him, he was so happy and relieved that everything was okay.

Li Jie was still petrified as Tu Fai was hugging him and Jin Ping was with his sparkling eyes while staring at his lovely younger brother. You all know the sitation, they were all bro-cons. The two brothers were beyond happy as they found their precious younger brother, but they freaked out when they saw Li Jie whose eyes full of tears. Their cute little brother is crying! Who would not be angry woth this situation?!

"A-jie, please don't cry. We're here now." Jin Ping said as he hugged the crying Li Jie while patting Li Jie's back, same as Tu Fai. Li Jie sniffled as he cried for the first time in years. He missed his comrades, his fathers, and deeply heartbroken when he knows he hurt his fathers' heart. Tu Fai carried Li Jie in his arms and the trio went back to their cozy home.

*************
Li Jie arrived in their home a few hours ago. He was struggling of how he would act since the original owner was a feminine and innocent lovely flower, while the current Li Jie was, well, you know him well. He was as wild as a daunting lion.

And worst of all, he's bad at acting. He was a straightforward and cunning person. He doesn't mind to say anything he wants to say, maybe that's why he had so many enemies.

'Should i say i had a memory loss? But i remember anything about this owner's body. What should i do? Should i lie? Well, my personality isn't the same with the owner so i may have an advantage! I hope my lying skills would be effective here.'

Li Jie was in the balcony, sitting on the floor along with his brothers who stared intensely towards him. His eyes twitching and averting his gaze once he met one of their eyes. Li Jie felt nervous for the first time.

'What the hell are they thinking about? Their gazes wanted me to pluck their eyes.'

Li Jie kept his expressionless face, but no one could see how he was tensed inside.

"Brother, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Min Zhe asked, awfully guilty of his own mistake. Min Zhe could tell that all his brothers' eyes flared at his own existence making Min Zhe shudder.

Min Zhe's eyebrows twitched as he asked those. He looked at Lie Jie, who was clueless of what was happening inside. That was an act though. Li Jie knew it all.

'It's best to silence myself for now. I really don't what to respond.' Lie Jie thought to himself.

"Li Jie, come on! Talk to us! We won't know if you don't talk." Chang Bao pleaded, knitting his brows as he looked at Li Jie's frail body.

'Is he okay? Is he hungry? Why won't he talk?' Chang Bao talked to himself in his mind, worrying on Li Jie's behalf.

"I-i'm fine." Li Jie said coldly, making his brothers stunned.

'What's happening to our lovely brother?! Why is he so cold?! Is he angry?! Should I punish Min Zhe for him?' Chang Bao was aggravated. His brother's aura changed from lovely little flower to a cold winter snowflake. What is happening?

"Where am I? Who are you all?" Li Jie said, putting up a lying face.

"Li Jie, we're your brothers! Why can't you remember us?" Tu Fai said, this time. His eyes saddened and lips frowned. How can their lovely brother forget them? Is he having some sort of accident? Tu Fai can't help but to glare at Min Zhe, who keeps lowering his head redeeming his mistake.