2. Transmigrated as a Runaway Concubine

"Huh? Why is everything so soft? Is this a bed made in heaven? Did I really go in heaven? Am i qualified?" Li Jie thought as he regained his consciousness. He still closed his eyes, but his senses definitely know that he was lying in a comfortable bed. He slowly opened his eyes and all he could see is the transparent red curtain all around him.

"Am I in hell?" he thought. Well, some stories such as the bible said that, you could see a bright light once you die and your soul gonna be judged if you gonna live in heaven or hell. But, it seemed like it was not the case. He looked at the furnishes and furnitures around the room he dwelled. Based on the texture and style of the carvings, it was ancient. All around him was ancient. If he did not reincarnated, then perhaps he transmigrated?

"Oh right. I transmigrated. If this was hell then it should be swimming with the lava by now," he mumbled causing him to scratch his head. But why the hell did he transmigrated? Did the Gods took pity on this boy that he should deserve to live?

What's there to pity him? He's a merciless criminal.

Li Jie was about to sit up when he feel the immense pain swirling inside his head. "Ow! My cerebrum!" he screeched, grasping his long hair that was about to reach his knee. Now that he grasped it, it took a while when he realized that his hair have grown so long.

As the pain remained, a memory flashed inside Li Jie's brain. Like as what he assumed, it was indeed the memory of the past soul's body.

They have a same name and face, though this current body was way more weaker than his previous one. He have six brothers who pampered him like a child. The most shocking part is that those six brothers looked like his six fathers in the past, although they looked a bit younger. More like, they looked like in middle 20's and 30's.

In this current body's situation, he wandered off the town to buy food. However, some bandits took him off and sold him for a good price. A certain official's daughter who was going to be the General's soon-to-be concubine was against this marriage and let Chen Li Jie became a substitute. But because Chen Li Jie was drugged and unconscious, he didn't know that his body was being sold off to an official and immediately sent off his body to the General's manor. Even though he was a boy, his features were more beautiful than the prettiest woman ever lived. Too bad that he encountered such miserable fate. And because of the drug, he merely lost his life.

For a boy, the current Chen Li Jie was as beautiful as a goddess. With his snowy skin, smooth, thin upper lip and plump lower lip with the color of cherry, his chocolate brown long hair that looked stunning, though this person looked a bit like him on the feminine side, he possessed rare and unique heterochromia eyes, which he didn't have. His original eye color was hazel. This rare eyes in which it looks like glowing gems, like a deep sapphire on the left and an astonishing emerald on the right, beautifully captivating. One could bewitch by him as he looked at his slim and delicate body, like a female. Though his appearance was like this, Li Jie didn't like it at all. He loved his body more. His past body was firmer and bigger, this body was a body of an imp! What did this man eat?!

"HAHAHA! Not interesting at all." There he goes with his expression again. Even things that was not considered as funny, he still laughed like a psychopath and immediately changed into his murderer's face. He didn't know that the maid was staring at him outside the room. Chen Li Jie's dark aura immersed around him, making the maid outside the room scared and reluctant to step on her way to the concubine. Anyway, she still have to go.

The maid went inside the room and halted beside the bed, facing Li Jie who was laying on the bed and stared at her with cold eyes. His gaze made the maid's legs shaken. She wanted to run away.

"Greetings Lady Chen, the General will be arriving soon for your first wedding night." The maid greeted bowing her head and with her elbows lifted up in an angle the same as her shoulder, hands clasped with each other.