32. Madame Feng Wants To Be A Physician

"What do you mean?" Li Jie knew that this moment was about to come, and he will completely be eaten by a certain hungry wolf. Li Jie's hair stood on its ends, afraid that he's going to be crushed for life.

"I want to eat you." Delun said, lust shadowed his line of sight. Delun looked at his wife's seductive face and licked his upper lip. The look on his wife's face seemed like he had been bullied, in fact it was indeed true.

"But, I can't do that yet. I'll make all of yours, including your heart mine first. I want you to look at me and beat your heart for me. I want your feelings to reciprocate mine, and enjoy my presence when I'm around you." Delun smiled as he caressed Li Jie's face and wiped his unconscious tears. Li Jie's heart tickled. It was a sensation that he had not felt before. It was like a spring breeze blowing over the blooming flowers, totally feels good.

"Hmm." Li Jie replied, he cupped his face bashfully. He wanted to hide in the cupboard and didn't want to get out. This kind of feeling, it was different from the symptoms from hypertension. Does people with hypertension feels like this?

Delun lay beside his wife and hugged him. He knows that his wife doesn't fully trust him yet. Not because he didn't know him but also the rumors that Li Jie have heard about him. Back then, he was a big, total jerk. But seeing his wife, he accidentally fall in love and he also wanted to change.

He just pondered, 'When will he open his arms for me?'

As for the ripe tomato beside him, he really wished to dig up a hole and throw himself and never try to rise up again. How could he, a straight man, got hard by a macho, walking pheromone that he almost went insane? Are all hypertension people also got hard by this kind of situation?

Where's Delun's face? Did he even have face? Li Jie rolled his eyes in defeat. He wanted to struggle himself to be freed from his arms but Delun dominated him fully that he couldn't refute.

"Don't move or you can't walk before the sun breaks." Delun said, his low and magnetic voice vibrated his throat. Li Jie huffed and puffed his cheeks. He sullenly brought himself to Delun's arms and said irritatingly but delightfully after.

"Delun, I want to become a physician. Can I do it? I mean, I really am interested in medicine and Brother Jiang taught me everything about medicine. I just saw your flower garden yesterday and it was full of humongous herbs! You know, I know how to make various medicines. If you'd mind, I really wanted to..."

Delun looked down on Li Jie's soft and fluffy hair and inhaled its scent, like a dog sniffing his possession. Listening to his wife's blabbing made him feel amused. He stopped his wife's mouth with his index finger touched his lips. He then said stalwartly.

"Kiss me first. Then I will consider it." Delun's day wasn't complete if he wouldn't tease his fierce kitten. Li Jie could never stand his husband's teasing ang literally punched his stomach, causing the almighty General grunted.

"It's just a kiss. Why stingy?"

"Kiss your ass!"

"I'll kiss your ass instead." Delun counterattacked leaving Li Jie dumbfounded. How could he withstand this man in the future?

"You..." Brows knitted, Delun laughed with amusement as he teased his wife.

"Fine ba. But don't pluck the flowers 'til it gets bald okay?"

"Herbs not flowers."

"They are still plants."

"Okay." Li Jie sighed and said. It's hard to argue a person who's a blockhead.

He was excited experimenting herbs, and probably because he could sell it somewhere. Then if this person who was sticking to him go bankrupt, then he could still live while making medicine. If only though...