28. How To Make My Wife Fall In Love With Me

Li Wei reported all he witnessed in the Liu manor. As Li Jie heard the report, Li Jie's brows furrowed and snorted coldly. In fact, Li Jie was disgusted by Liu Ming's behavior. Even he himself was a criminal, never did he robbed the innocent people's riches. Never ever in his life did he thought such intentions just for his own satisfaction. Li Jie was vigilant, even a mischievous fox, but he never hurt innocent people.

That's why Li Jie hated the life of the rich people. Compared to the criminals in prison, they are far more worse. Li Jie sighed and looked at his servant.

"You should rest now. I'm still glad you're not hurt." Li Jie thought that Li Wei was tired. Upon glancing at him, Li Jie saw his ripen red face and thought that Li Wei had a fever thus he ushered his servant to rest in his room. Li Wei, who was trapped in a daze snapped his thoughts and quickly headed to leave his master's room. He couldn't get that person out of his head. As he kept thinking about that man, he felt an indescribable feeling deep inside his chest.

Li Jie swore that he heard his voice before, but he couldn't point it out. He then realized his actions and slapped himself.

'I am weird today.' He thought.

On the other side, Li Jie let that minister play for now. He was sure that the palace was on their move secretly. Or else, his husband would come out early if it didn't. Li Jie then again pushed those thoughts away and worry only himself. He was not an assassin anymore, so he should act like a normal, lovable citizen.

In fact, he should worry about his belly fat. He didn't understand why he was worrying about this nonsense, he didn't even care if he becomes a bald uncle before. But now, it was as if he was scared to become fat. And because of this, Li Jie fell asleep in his bed, wrinkling his forehead.

When Delun finished his job, he rubbed his temples and sighed heavily. As the General, he was distressed because of the increase of criminal act near the border. If things wouldn't be fixed, for sure it will get chaotic sooner or later. No matter how they interrogated the minister, he only said that the money was insufficient because the taxes of the people haven't paid by them yet.

And of course, he thought it was rubbish.

Tomorrow is his rest day so he should pamper his wife tomorrow. He should give his attention all to his wife tomorrow because after that he will get busy again. He also settled a plan on how to make his wife fall inlove with him.

He hoped that it works.

Delun tidied up his desk and walked out of his room. He stopped at where his wife was sleeping, in their room. Thinking about his wife's red face makes him feel excited.

But after knowing that his wife was like his cat Ai, he suddenly became wilted and looked pitiful.

But still, he really need to work hard.

He entered the room and saw his wife's sleeping face. One could tell that his wife was at his calmest when he was asleep.

Delun giggled and took his bath first. He would be ashamed if his wife sniffed him and kicked him to go to bath.

He ordered the servants to fill the tub with lukewarm water. As the servants finished preparing for his bath, he ordered them to scram. The female servants were dejected, but thinking about the master's new wife sends shivers on their spine. Without hesitation, they dispersed out of the room and never ever looked back. They were afraid that they will be killed by the Madame of the house.

Delun took off his clothes and revealed his sturdy and firm body. The V-line of his torso was drawn perfectly and his six packed abs shone in the bathroom lamp.