41. Revealing The Past

Delun was mad after he found out that there was a traitor lurking in the manor. Deep inside he was sure that this manor was heavily guarded and only selected people who're trustworthy were the only ones qualified to work inside.

However, for the first time as the head of the Feng manor, he was easily tricked by someone. Who dares to humiliate him like this? And even dared to spy his wife in the dark?

He was so furious. After that, he sent Min Zhe to Li Jie for the sake of his wife's safety. After all, that brother in-law of his seems avoiding Li Jie as well. Not just Li Jie, but also him.

Although Min Zhe tried so hard to stone his face in front of the merciless general, in Min Zhe's thought the general was still that scum. Even though Min Zhe hated him and feared him at the same time, Delun's still superior to him. So, he could only obey him. But now, he even felt aggrieved and hateful towards him. Who's afraid? He's not afraid of him at all. He felt vigilant towards him. Who dares to like that person? Scum and hateful, for Min Zhe that matter will not change. And to the fact that his brother was abducted by him, Min Zhe was mad and helpless. Because, he was also the root of the cause why Li Jie got abducted and accidentally sold to him that night.

Or not accidentally, but intentionally. The reason why he was abstinent because he frequently went out at night secretly to find out the culprit behind his brother's abduction. He already knew who's behind all of this, it's just that he was desperately finding out evidences for the sake of his brother and also for his guilt.

The man behind all of this sure knows how to play, but also lacking of brain. The hell with his mind? He can't understand it at all.

That scum kidnapped his brother to replace his daughter, does he think that the general is stupid?

No bother, if he thinks to much, it may hurt his head.

As the general said, Min Zhe went to the pavilion where Li Jie always spent his time at. He was utterly nervous, he hadn't seen his brother since after the wedding, and he was cowardly hiding from him every time.

He took a deep breath and halted his steps in front of the pavilion.

This pavilion is the signature place of the manor. The pavilion was big, and a lotus pond surrounded it. The sides of the manor were the dainty flowers of narcissus planted on it making it look like a fairy garden in tales. Plus adding the figure of his brother, who seems like a fairy itself was so pleasing to see. Min Zhe sighed and kept all the worries upon himself. He puts on a smiling face and swaggered towards his brother.

"A-jie..." Min Zhe called as he halted in front of the bridge on top of the lotus pond. Li Jie from the pavilion heard the familiar voice and excitedly looked at him. Li Jie smiled brightly as he saw his brother and hurriedly walked towards Min Zhe. Like a bouncing ball, Li Jie bounced towards his brother and hugged his neck.

Min Zhe, a helpless brother, carefully held his brother and brought much force on his feet to avoid falling off the small bridge.

"Silly, what if we fall?"

"Then brother will protect me." Li Jie coquettishly said and loosened his grip on Min Zhe's neck. Min Zhe sighed, it seems like his brother enjoyed his life here.

He even got heavier.

"What did that hooligan feed you these days? You weigh a ton!" Min Zhe exaggerated his tone and told his brother that he looked like a fat ghost.

"I'm not fat! And don't call him hooligan, what if he hears you?"

"I don't care. What if he hears? Will he dare to punch me? If he punches me I'll swear he'll never see you again." Min Zhe snorted and crossed his arms. Li Jie glared at his brother and said.