13. General's Proposal

Li Jie's chest going up and down as he ran all the way from the manor to the busy streets of Xianyang after he crazily escaped from the General. Though he really didn't want to harm Delun's national treasure, what would happen if Delun become impotent? Will the General kill him?

Typically, he didn't have a choice. The General was too strong for him to knock him out. He can't even move his body when the General pressed him down.

"Is he a gorilla? How come he's so strong?"

In truth, Li Jie was totally scared when he was facing Feng Delun. It was as if his body had been frosted that he can't move a single finger when he was being stared by the wolf.

Even so, it's not enough reason for him to not be angry at the handsome young man. Pressing him down, looking at him as if all of his clothes were stripped, threatening him to be his maiden in which clearly he had three legs, thinking all about it made Li Jie wanted to die from humiliation and resentment.

Li Jie's face full of black lines and was changing color from red to green. He hated that handsome young man to the abyss of his heart that he was thinking of several ways on how to kill him.

As soon as he went out of the territory, Li Jie cursed himself for his stupidity. If he was way beyond airheaded though he actually really was, he couldn't imagine if his chrysantemum would be stolen in the middle of a broad daylight. Harking back to the situation before, Li Jie's face went redder and hotter from the humiliation that he wanted to bury himself five feet under to the ground and never go out again.

'I, the mightiest assassin in the whole world, was being humiliated by a single damn wolf! Shame on me! Shame my mother! Shame my ancestors!'

He was certainly angry towards him, yet his heart was beating precipitately which made him confused. He thought he got a high blood pressure because of his anger resulting his heart beating abnormally. He didn't want to die because of a high blood pressure nor he wanted a hypertension. For goodness sake, he is only seventeen!

He looked at the direction towards the manor and frowned deeply. He hated that place the most.

And now, he realized how silly he was. What would his brother say to him when his brother found out that he wasn't in the clinic? No, his brother left the manor already and probably, he was already in there.

He then quickly ran towards the clinic and explain his disappearance to his brother. He already promised that he will not separate from them anymore and there he was, as stubborn as he is he lost his tracks inside the manor.

"Idiot! You really are an idiot!" He just hoped that his brother will not send him to death.

Still and all, after he got into the clinic, numerous words of scolding entered Li Jie's ear. Right now, he was inside the clinic, facing the older brother who almost died due to unexpected heart attack. Jiang was worried to death. He scolded Li Jie making the younger's ears chaotically ruptured.

"You! How many times do I have to tell you that you will not go too far?! What if you'll get hurt!? What if someone will kidnap you?! You don't have any idea how worried I was! What if I didn't find you at all?!"

Jiang Hua was frantic with anger that he almost blurted out words that could almost hurt his brother's heart.

Fortunately, he suppressed his temper before he actually said those, afraid that he will accidentally hurt his brother or worse, he will make the younger resent him. Of course, he cannot accept that direful thought. Thinking about it would make him go crazy. He shooed all these thoughts for it will only make him feel distressed. He then relaxed himself and took a deep breath.