8. 'Innocent' Flower

Rays of sunlight struck at the outskirts of the town, busy carts and people seemingly hopping with work and the atmosphere had always been too lively--except that slaves have been too pitiful to see. The day have been too briskly, but the Liu mansion was too gloomy to exist.

"How can you all, a mere peasant escaped from the bed chamber?! And you dare to show me face?!" Minister Liu raged to the depth of his lungs, scorned at the bandits he hired to abduct the 'peasant' that they wanted to send from the General as a substitute for his daughter. His brain was so slow that he didn't even bother to change the 'peasant's' surname.

Minister Liu discovered Li Jie when he saw the latter at the Chen household, sitting on the balcony as his head stick out to the window. He saw a delicate beauty suitable for his schemes, he didn't even bother that he was a man. He then thought of a way for his daughter to avoid marrying the General, by sending Li Jie to the manor as a substitute for his daughter. Feng Delun was always be the prospering and outsanding General ever existed in the Qin Dynasty, making the old man so jealous about his achievements. Even if he will face death, he will not hand his daughter to be the General's concubine. His daughter was too precious for a concubine, he thought.

It's not like the General wanted to marry her daughter, in fact he doesn't want to marry that woman at all. But Minister Liu is obsessed about power and possession, all he wanted was a bed of gold and prosperity in which the General have.

The General always pondered about it, he should have gone to the emperor instead and make his daughter the emperor's 'precious' consort. Why would he go to him instead? The General brushed off his thoughts away and never thought about it again. After all, he knew that this Minister Liu hold a grudge against him and he don't want to mind it.

"Find that 'peasant' and dispose him. Don't let 'her' body exist, including 'her' bones." The Minister ruthlessly commanded and the bandits he hired retorted.

"Yes Sir!"

After that, the bandits fleeted towards their mission as the problematic minister sat in the gordon chair whilst rubbing his temples. He never thought that the peasant managed to escape from the den as what he didn't expected. He thought that 'peasant' was too delicate and didn't have strength to escape, but his imagination ruptured. He indeed escaped and managed to beat the General's shadow guards in just a punch.

"What should I do now?" If the General finds out, he would be chopped to death. He couldn't help but to clenched his fist, letting his surging emotions preventing from leaking out. He was angry and anxious, thinking of a way to dispose that peasant.

However, the bandits he hired faced even a bigger problem, not because they wanted to but they were all in the verge of death. The bandits who hired to abduct Li Jie was already cornered by Li Jie itself. Just as about they would pass themselves into the nearby alley, the bandits struggled and groaning in pain as Li Jie beat them one by one. The bandit who just was about to stand up and kill Li Jie was immediately killed by Li Jie himself. He twisted his knife into a clockwise rotation, resulting a huge damage towards the bandit's intestines. After that he kicked the bandit's corpse and looked at the remaining bandits with his sharp, cold-bloodied eyes.

The bandits were formerly 5, but now their comrade was killed brutally making them shaken their feet from fear. The four remaining bandits can't even move their body from the numbness, they can only looked at the culprit whom they kidnapped this past few days.

They were sure that this young man they kidnapped was as delicate as a young flower, but how can he became a gruesome beast? He can't even fight back with them when they drugged him but now, it seems like the entire person changed completely.