1. Careless Death

A child born in the lion's den. A child with the mother who resembles a lotus born in the swamp. A child raised by a bunch of monsters. Or so, a child with an intelligence that's way out of reach.

Chen Li Jie is known for being the phantom criminal in the 21st century. A poison expert, amazing hacker, terrific beater, even a good doctor! He can even stitch everything, if you got your hand separated, he can fix it for you. If you wanted to be operated, then he was considered as the best surgeon in the world. Even the greatest doctor in the world can't compete with him.

But, if you provoked him, he will butcher your body and sell it in a good price. Since he killed that body, why waste such a good money? After all, many people still needed this body. It would be such a waste if he let it rot in the ground. At least, he could make a living with it. Maybe in the hospital, this body may be of a good use. That's how evil Li Jie is. Everything is highly possible for his golden hand, except creating life of course. He is a killer, but he surely doesn't kill anyone just because he wanted to. Only those people whom he assumed had a black nature will be the one he had to eliminate. For example, an official in the goverment who keeps citizen's money in their pockets, a cocky person who steps into lowly servants body like stray dogs, or someone who thinks he's mighty that he can control anyone. At least they will atone their sins by lending their body parts for those people who are in need. Lie Jie's an evil villain, but a cunning vigilante.

Well, a person like him didn't have a good background either. He was born to be a criminal. He even grew up in jail. Yes! Indeed! Stained walls, steel bars, cold bed, it was indeed a miserable life for a baby such as himself to grow up in a filthy place, as well as her mother who was raped by a certain police officer.

What a nasty life for a 24 year old lady. But, who can defend her? She can't even afford food. She was penniless. She didn't have anything, or anyone. Chen Lian Hua was a lowly criminal with no relatives to save her. Even Lian Hua's arrestment was unfair! She was accused of killing her boss with a kitchen knife. Just because she was the first one who saw the victim's body while carrying her kitchen knife, she was pointed out. Yes! Her boss' wife pointed her to be the killer! She didn't do anything! She was in the middle of her cooking!

And the worst part is, the real killer was her boss' wife herself! The boss' wife's intention was to kill her husband and get all his money and belongings, even his inheritance. A greedy wife like that should be punished and should rot in jail! But instead, a lowly and a good servant such as Chen Lian Hua was the one who suffered. She cursed that wife to the bottom of her heart.

She thought, being in jail was better than living in the basement for the cell have a comfortable bed and clean white blanket. She can eat three meals a day without working, unlike in her boss' manor who maltreated her everyday that she can't even eat properly.

"This is better," she thought.

But, it didn't end her misery there. She thought that she suffered enough, however there was even worse. She got raped by a police officer when she was taken to her cell. And of course, no one cared.

She got pregnant inside the jail, her life fucked up that she wanted to die, but that time came. After the nine months of her labor, she died while giving birth to her son inside the cell, thankful to her thug male friends who took pity and and helped her with her labor. Even though the baby in her womb was the son of the lecherous rapist, she knew that it wasn't the child's fault that her life fucked up. She loved her child more than anything despite the circumstances. Before she died, she asked for a favor from her friends. She doesn't want her child to starve and die, so she asked them to take care of him and raise him as their own son. They named him Chen Li Jie. He will soon become a beautiful man with a great personality.