21. Hopeless Brother Chang

After that gory thing happened, Li Jie had to admit. He felt nauseous as he kept remembering the killing details lingered on his mind. But it only occurred after he went to the Liu's and gave them a surprise. Honestly, he even wanted to create a banner with a saying of...

"SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS! FOUR HEADS FOR DINNER IS SERVED!"

But of course he was not that 'cruel'. It is their own fault for messing with them anyway, what is bad to counterattack them?

Also, after the 'surprise bitch' happened, one certain person remained in the Chen household and kept following the certain master.

The servant boy also named Bo Li Wei started to live in the Chen household. At first, when Jiang Hua happened to be home, he was startled seeing another person in the house. He was about to throw the servant outside when his brother stopped him quickly and smugly said that he was his apprentice.

"Brother! Don't throw him away! I am his shishu so I am responsible of him!" Jiang Hua raised his brows. Since when did his brother take a disciple? And what for? His brother Jiang could only sigh as he looked at his younger brother whose chin was proudly lifted up as his chest puffed too. Right now, the silly, young man with his disciple at his back is so proud being a teacher. His disciple also had this sparkly big eyes as he looked up to his shishu.

Jiang Hua sighed, his brother was too unexpected lately.
.
.
.
Delun discussed the wedding ceremony and then it was also decided to held the wedding in three days. The Royal Guard Chang Bao's face was still sour and his hot tempered aura disappeared in the wind. His entire body is cold, his eyes are cold, his heart is cold, and his aura is cold.

And to the other royal guards, they were all frozen by the summer watermelon that was now a winter melon.

Royal guard Chang Bao is also the Emperor's childhood friend. They grew up together as Chang Bao was also taught in the Royal Palace. It was when his father didn't leave them that time. But still, even their father was gone, Chang Bao still remained the same. He was still the Chang Bao the Emperor knew, but the Emperor kept worrying about his childhood friend that was a hot tempered a**hole now turned into a walking popsicle.

Oh right, it was because of the Chen's youngest brother's 'loving' marriage. As the Emperor's trusting Royal guard and his childhood friend, he was not accustomed seeing this kind of 'Chang'. He almost looked like a zombie. He sometimes screams without someone provoking him. And when others called him, he always glared at them like they were some kind of ugly lemurs. They can only shrink their heads and ran away from the blazing, walking popsicle.

The Emperor sighed, he himself was afraid by his childhood friend. Don't blame him ah! It was Chang Bao who always screams and mumbles even the Emperor wasn't talking to him. It was scary ah! Looks like he was communicating to a ghost.

As for now, Chang Bao was expressionlessly standing on the Emperor's right side as the Emperor was flipping pages from the papers he needed to see and investigate. As he flipped the page, Chang Bao suddenly went 'AHH!' with feelings of frustration as he kept scratching his head, making the Emperor accidentally throw his book because of the sudden action towards his trusted guard. The Emperor sighed. Chang Bao was the only one who has a problem, why did he have to go through this trouble too? Ah! Too unfair for Zhen ah!

"Royal Guard Chang, Zhen feels that you are too unwell. It's best to leave on duty for a while since your brother's..." The Emperor was about to say his 'brother's marriage' when the Royal Guard glared at him, so he paused.

'Seriously, who's the Emperor between us two?'

"What? Want me to dig your eyes?" The Emperor talked casually as he raised his brows. Chang Bao immediately went back to his sullen state and frowned. The Emperor was quite having a day being with his friend who lost his big brain.