Chapter 26-- Surprise!

'It's amazing when someone comes into your life and you expect nothing out of it but suddenly, they are right in front of you then you realize it is everything you ever need'

Song- Over and Over Again by Nathan Sykes ft. Ariana Grande

Liam's P.O.V

Finally, it's Jane's birthday. Everything is set. Her family and friends are here in New York, and she doesn't know anything yet. She still thinks the plan is to have dinner with me on her birthday.

Arie moved in with her earlier two weeks ago. Arie knows about the surprise, and she promised not to tell her about it.

The plan is that none of her family is going to call or text her on her birthday. Julie brought up the idea. She said only Arie, Aiden, and I should wish her happy birthday in the morning.

Aiden is in California, but he said he's going to be at the event. I still don't like the dude, but anything for Jane.

It's part of Arie's task to distract Jane the whole week, while I get everything and everyone ready.

Jane's mom, Jane's grandmother, Julie, her husband Ryan, and their two kids are staying in my penthouse.

Jane wanted to come home with me, but Arie had to pretend she was not feeling good. Jane had to go home with her.

Mia ran into my arms as soon as I entered my penthouse

"Liam! Liam! You're back!" She said in her lovely British accent. She jumped into my arms, and I carried her.

"Did you eat your ice cream when I left?" I asked her. "Yes, I did. Liam, where is Jane?" Mia asked. "Jane is in her apartment. Don't worry you will see her tomorrow," I replied with a smile and put her down.

I saw everyone at the dining table except her grandma. "Hey guys," I greeted and they answered me with a smile. I don't think Rosy has stopped smiling since she got here. She's just so happy.

I like that.

"How was your day?" Julie asked. "It was stressful but okay since Jane was with me. It was so hard to keep this a secret. I was trying so hard to avoid her eyes. Those hazel eyes are my weakness. I know I could fall for them and just spill it all out. Where's Grandma Katrina?" I asked, sitting with them.

Julie's smile turned into a big one.

"She's asleep. This is nice of you, Liam," Ryan replied. "Yeah, it is. Thank you so much, Liam. I'm so happy she finally met someone like you. Thank you," Julie spoke out with so much gratitude.

"Anything for her. I'm the one lucky to have her. I just hope she likes the surprise," I said thinking about my clueless girlfriend.

"Trust me, she's going to love it. We love it. May God keep you two," Rosy said happily, and she squeezed my hand gently.

"So, what's the plan? Who's going to bring her to the venue?" Julie asked,

"Arie is going to take care of that. She told me to text her when everything is set. So, first thing tomorrow morning, I'll be there at the venue. I have to make sure everything looks great," I explained and they nodded.

I had a chat with Rosy during the flight back to New York. She said she was okay with Patrick being at his daughter's party. She said as long as Jane is cool with her dad, she doesn't have to interact with him.

Patrick said he will be in New York for the event. Jane wouldn't want too many crowds, especially people she doesn't know. The event is strictly by invitation. Only her family, my family, and our close friends.