Chapter 46-- Like I'm Gonna Lose You.(unedited)

Song -- Like I'm gonna lose you

Liam's P.O.V
It's been four months since Jane left the hospital. I got back to work two weeks after she was discharged. She's always visiting her therapist. She kept reacting to loud sounds, and she started having nightmares about the incident.

She getting better now. The therapist told me she can't be the same person she was before the incident, but she's really okay and she can do any normal activity.

I've also been having a very strange feeling, especially at night I feel the need to always hold her or just touch her just to have the feeling that she's real and that she's with me. I sometimes dream about the incident too. Exactly how it happened, how she was shot and how I felt. It scares me a lot but I kept it from her.

She has been looking for a job since she recovered. She insisted that she won't working for me. But so far she hasn't said anything about moving back to her apartment, which I'm really happy about. I don't want her to leave. Even though she chase me out of her room almost every night. I just want her to recover fully. Then we can talk about sex.

Jane has changed ever since she woke up in the hospital. Even though she's going through some things, she looks more happy. The way she talks. She's much more cheerful, full of life. I don't understand but I love it, it's like I'm falling in love with her every day.

Just thinking about her put a smile on my face. I can't get enough of her. She's my everything. 

It's my birthday I just couldn't wait to get home, so I got off work earlier than usual.

I got a lot of love from everyone today.

Jane made me breakfast and bought me a watch. Ian gave me a big hug, sang for me, and gave me a picture he drew of me, mommy, and him, which is a stick figure but I couldn't be happier. 

10 years ago I never imagined myself having something so beautiful and so perfect. I never saw my future like this. I only saw me partying with girls, getting drunk and wasting money. I don't know how I ended up deserving this, but I'm grateful.

It will be perfect when Jane says yes to my proposal and give Ian siblings to be best friends with. 

I'm glad I remembered to tell Jane no parties. I just want a lovely dinner with her and Ian. I'm just happy it's Friday, which means I'm gonna take the whole weekend off to celebrate.

When I got home the lights were dimmed and it was too quiet, which is very weird.

"Jane!" I called out taking off my Jacket. No one answered. "Ian!" I called and walked towards the kitchen. No answers.

No one is downstairs. Really weird. My house is never this quiet. Ian is always running around while his mom chase after him, or the TV is usually on with loud funny cartoons.

Then I noticed the rose petals and candles on the stairs, all the way up. I smiled and followed the rose petals to my room. I saw the bed was neatly made and cover in rose petals. The light was dimmed. I couldn't really see every corner of my room.

 I couldn't really see every corner of my room