Chapter 18-- Beach house II

Jealousy
A sentiment that is born in love and which is produced by the fear that the loved person prefers someone else.

Jane's P.O.V

Liam walked out with the bottle of wine. Samantha stood up and followed him.

I slope back to relax, but I notice a couple of eyes on me. Nikos, George, and Laila had a weird smile on their faces. "What?" I asked but no one said anything.

Keith and his girlfriend had a lost look on their faces, and I just shrugged my shoulders. I stood up looking around once again."Well, good night," I said getting ready to head upstairs. Nikos also stood up and followed me.

"That was interesting," Nikos said while making himself comfortable on the floor with a blanket. I didn't reply. I just lay on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Good night girlfriend," Nikos murmured. "Good night," I said and slept off.

***

I woke up to a beautiful view, the beach, and the sun shining so bright. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a shower.

I put on my bikini, denim shorts, and a white lace kimono.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting at the dining table already.

"Good morning everyone," I greeted and Nikos pulled me to sit down on his lap.

"Morning," Everyone sang.

"Good morning babe, were you able to get some sleep after last night?" He asked and I gave him a confused look, then it hit me.

"Oh... yeah a little bit," I said with a smile, and he placed a kiss on my cheek. I didn't miss Laila and George grinning while Liam rolled his eyes.

"Thank goodness you're ready. Come on ladies. Let's go to the beach," Laila said, taking my hand.

Laila, Samantha, Kate (Keith's girlfriend), and I ran to the beach holding hands. I took off my kimono and my denim jeans revealing my bikini.

"I've been meaning to say this, you have gorgeous skin," Samantha said when I caught her staring at me.

Okay...

"Thank you," I smiled awkwardly. She nodded with a smile on her face, and we both ran into the water together.

Samantha is nice. She is not as bitchy as Britney. She smiles a lot and doesn't talk much, but she's kinda weird.

Later, the guys entered the pool with us, splashing water on us. We started a water fight. Nikos wrapped his arms around me like a real boyfriend. He twirled me around, making me giggle.

It was fun.

After a while, I excused myself to get something to drink.

I walked to the kitchen to get something inside the fridge to drink. Before I could open the fridge, a strong hand carried me off my feet and put me on his shoulder, my face facing his back.

I let out a relieved sigh when I realized it was Liam.

"Liam put me down! What are you doing?" I asked, kicking and punching him with my little hands.

I know he has that stupid smirk on his face.

He took me up the stairs. To the very last room at the end. "What are you doing?" I asked again while he put me down on the bed.

He stayed right on top of me using his hands to support his weight.

"Miss me?" He asked smirking. "No, I don't_" Before I could finish my sentence he smashed his lips on mine. I didn't give in at first but his touch, his lips, I couldn't resist. It lit my whole body on fire. I lost myself to him just like before. We lay on the bed making out for a while.

He rests his forehead on mine, panting. "Did he kiss you like that?" He asked. "What?" I asked, confused.

"Nikos, does he kiss you the way I do? Is he better than me?" He asked making me fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"I know you Jane, and I know what you want," Liam said seductively, trying to kiss me again.

And with that, I came to my senses. I pushed him away from me, standing up.

"No, you don't! You don't know me, Liam. You just kiss me anytime you want, like you own me. When you're done, you toss me aside. I'm not your toy, Liam. I'm not one of them. I have feelings too. You don't want me, and yet you chase those who do away from me. You go out with different girls every time, not caring about my feelings. I'm tired of your sick games. You need to let me know the real deal. What do you want from me? If you don't want me, you need to stop chasing those who do away from me. Gosh! I like you so much, so freaking much that I can't even believe it myself. There are so many times I wanted to hate you. God knows I tried to, but I just can't. You're so self-centered. It all has to be yours, about you. You're arrogant and your ego is as big as this whole building. You can't treat people like that. You can't treat me like that. You need to find out what you want from me, and let me know when you figure it out" I said finally speaking my mind.

I let out a breath of relief.

I don't even know where that came from, but I knew I had to.

Liam sat at the same spot staring at me with his eyes wide open. I waited, hoping he would take this chance to confront his feelings.

Say something, Liam. Anything.

He didn't say anything, so I just walked out. I saw everyone at the door and I could tell they were eavesdropping.

I wiped my tears and turned towards Nikos.

"Nikos, can you please take me home?" I asked. He nodded and followed me. We both packed up our bags.

He said goodbye to everyone, but I didn't have it in me to face anyone.

The only person I said something to was Samantha.

"I'm so sorry Samantha, I am," She didn't look at me, instead she was staring at the floor. I couldn't tell if she was mad or not, but I decided to let it go.

I entered the car and Nikos smiled at me before driving off.