Chapter 27-- So Much Love

Jane' P.O.V
I walked into my apartment after spending the night at Liam's. As much as I wanted to stay with him all day, I was really tired. I need to soak myself in a bath.

The main reason why I came back home was to start packing my stuff and talk to Arie about my decision to move in with Liam.

I had to sneak out of Liam's place. I knew if I woke him up, he wouldn't let me go. I wouldn't be able to leave either. I already know he's gonna be mad at me for leaving him like that.

I opened the door to my room just to see Arie waiting patiently while sitting on my bed like a noisy mother. I chuckled when I saw her reaction after seeing my face. She stood up and moved close to me.

"OMG... You're glowing. Wait!" She gasped. "Did you finally do it? OMG! YOU DID IT!! OMG! OMG! Tell me all about it. How do you feel? I can tell. You are flustered," Arie gushed.

"Keep it down. The whole building doesn't have to know about it. I can't tell you. All I can say is that it was... awesome. He was gentle with me. I'm arching all over, but it was worth the wait," I blushed, reminiscing all about my night with him. "Ah! you slut," She said laughing. "Don't call me that silly," I said, biting my lip.

I still can't stop blushing, anytime I remember.

I explained to Arie and she was okay with me moving in with Liam. She was sad about it because we just started living together again. I promised to come over as often as I can.

My phone was silent, so I couldn't hear it ring. When I checked my phone I could see Liam's missed calls. I guess he is finally awake, and furious. I gave him a callback.

——————————————————

I moved in with Liam two weeks after our engagement. Liam allowed me to rearrange some stuff in his place. His penthouse looked and smelled like a bachelor pad. I had to fix that.

"Babe, did you talk to your mom about the guests she would like to invite to our wedding? My mom is asking," Liam asked, sitting beside me on the couch.

Liam's mom is planning our wedding, and I'm fine with it. She wouldn't be working alone. She's still gonna hire a wedding planner.

"I'll call her and ask her," I replied while checking my emails on my laptop.

"We are having a family get-together on Saturday. So, you guys are going to have the chance to talk about the wedding. I know you don't want the stress, that's why my mom is helping. She just needs to get your opinion on the designs and settings," Liam informed me. I sat back relaxing on the couch.

I'm not really into party planning. If it was up to me, I prefer a small gathering with immediate family and closest friends. But our families are excited, and so is Liam.

"Great," I said. closing my laptop. "Have you decided on your maid of honor?" He continued.

"I spoke with my sister and she told me to go with Arie," I replied with a smile. "That's nice. I was thinking about making Greg one of my groomsmen. You know, since I've gotten to know him, he's cool. He's also your friend. What do you think?" Liam asked. I smiled widely.

"That's so nice of you. He's gonna be so happy, that's so sweet. Thanks, babe," I answered and kissed him.

He smiled and pulled me closer.

"I got a kiss for that. I should be nice every time," He said grinning.

"You always get a kiss from me, nice or not. You've been good lately anyway. You're a good boy. Ain't you, my good boy. You're so cute," I cooed playing with his cheeks and his nose. He removed my hands and made a disgusting face.