Chapter 21-- A Fight?

Jane's P.O.V

"Good morning Jane," Jade greeted me as soon as I entered my office. "Morning Jade," I replied with a smile.

I could see Jade smiling mischievously.

"What?" I asked. "Someone has a new man. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked grinning, hinting at something behind my chair. I followed her gaze and I saw a big bundle of white roses that I didn't notice when I walked in. I smiled and carried the flowers. I saw a card on it.

I'm always thinking of you.
Kisses, L.

"Hmm, straight to the point. I like it," Jade said hiding her smile. "Me too," I replied trying so hard to hide my flushed face.

"So... are you gonna tell me about it?" Jade asked with a convincing smile. How am I supposed to tell her I'm dating the boss?

"You know what? I'll tell you about it during lunch," I replied. She gave me a quick hug that said 'I'm excited' before she left.

I'll probably tell her a part of the story without hinting or saying who he is.

Liam walked in some minutes later, and I followed him like I always do.

"Good morning sir," I greeted. Liam turned to look at me. "Seriously Jane, Sir? That's not the way to greet your boyfriend," Liam responded with a smile.

"Well, I'm sorry sir. I'm just trying to be professional since my boyfriend is also my boss. And thanks for the flowers. I love it," I said trying to hide my smile.

Liam walked towards me slowly, taking one step after the other. He stopped and pulled me close to him. He took the iPad in my hand placing it on his desk.

He leaned closer to my ear. "We're alone, you can act professional when we are not," He whispered seductively and kissed my neck. A little gasp escaped my mouth.

He held me closer, breathing on my neck. I shiver ran down my spine.

This needs to stop, we're in the office.

"Liam, we need to stop," I said breathlessly. "Why?" He asked still kissing my neck. "We have a meeting with a client in ten minutes," I tried to talk professionally but I failed. "I can manage that," He replied smiling seductively.

After trying to free myself from his safe hands, he finally let me go. I straighten my dress.

"We will continue this later," He smirked and walked out of his office with me tailing behind. The meeting with our new partners lasted for over two hours. They talked about the new project and how to work together.

It was past twelve and I was really hungry. I didn't eat anything in the morning I was too happy to eat. I couldn't wait to see him. Even though we've been dating for days now.

After the meeting, we both entered the elevator and he pressed the button to the first floor.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "We're going to eat," Liam stated. I didn't bother to say anything knowing it wasn't a debate, and I was hungry.

John opened the door for us when we got to the car.

I heard my phone ring in my purse. I dug it out and picked it up.

"Hello," I answered. "Hey Juliet," He said. I rolled my eyes at the name he called me. They used to call us Romeo and Juliet when we were young because we were always together.

"Hey Romeo" I replied with a smile. I could feel Liam's eyes on me, asking for the name of the person I was talking to.

"How are you? I missed you," He said. "I'm good Aiden, I missed you too," I said looking at Liam. He clenched his teeth when I mentioned Aiden's name. "Did you change your number? I don't have this one," I asked Aiden.