Chapter 29-- Misunderstanding II

Liam's P.O.V

My publicist called me on my way home asking me about the pictures. It was all over the Internet. Strangers are calling my fiancée all sorts of unmentionable names.

I can't even stand it.

I took the private elevator to our penthouse, calling her name as soon as the elevator door opened.

"Jane! Jane, where are you?" I called angrily. "I'm in here," She answered. I heard her voice in the room, and I walked towards it.

"WHAT THE HELL did you think you were doing?" I yelled, making her jump.

I tried to calm myself down by breathing out. I hate being angry, especially at her. I have never yelled at her before.

"What are you talking about?" She asked innocently almost making me forget the whole situation.

"You lied to me, Jane. You freaking lied to my face. Why would you," I said angrily. I could see fear in her eyes.

"I don't understand what you're talking about," She said innocently and that's pissing me off.

"Stop, just stop. It is all over the Internet. Someone made it public. The pictures of you and Aiden having lunch together this afternoon. They all think it's something else, calling you all sorts of names. You have given the media what to talk about and they won't stop assuming," I said firmly.

She was surprised. She didn't say anything. I could tell she felt bad.

"I just don't understand why you have to lie to me to spend time with Aiden," I added bringing my voice down.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to avoid any argument about it. Your mood changes whenever I mention Aiden. I didn't want you to get mad at me. I'm sorry," She pleaded.

"Well, look how happy I am now. The media doesn't know he's just your friend. And you lied to me. I'm disappointed in you, Jane. I am." I replied before looking away from her.

"I didn't know a date with him would be that serious. It's not that serious," She said nonchalantly making me snort.

"It's not that serious? It is that serious. Have you even seen social media yet? I have to call my publicist to clean up your mess," I let out, bringing out my phone.

"My mess?" She asked. "Yes, your mess. I wasn't the one who lied to her partner just to have lunch with her so-called 'friend', who is in love with her," I replied angrily.

I walked towards the living room to call my publicist.

"Hello Bianca, listen I want you to tell the media that he's just a childhood friend from London, and he came to visit. Let them know I'm close with him. There's nothing between them. You know what to do. Make this die down immediately," I instructed.

"Don't worry Liam. I'm on it," She replied. I sighed and hung up.

Where is that fiancée of mine?

I walked back to the room to see her by the window, staring at the busy city in deep thought.

"I don't want you to see him anymore. Don't call him, don't text him, don't pick up his calls. Don't have any contact with him anymore. I'll give you the chance to call him now and tell him you don't want him to contact you anymore," I declared firmly.

She stared at me in disbelief.

"Excuse me?!" She said angrily.

"You heard me, Jane. Don't give me attitude. You don't get to be mad at me because this is your fault," I replied.