Chapter 7-- Shopping with the boss

Jane's P.O.V
Liam has been calling since I left him after the meeting. I refuse to answer his calls. If it's about work, he knows how to send an email.

I heard someone knocking on my door. I woke up to check the time, it was 6:35 a.m.

Who in their right mind is at my door?

Who is knocking on my door this early on a Sunday morning? I removed my blanket and ran my hand through my hair. I managed to walk to the living room.

"I'm coming! Just give me a minute," I went back to the bathroom just to use a mouthwash.

I walked to the door to open it.

I tried to shut the door as soon as I saw the person I didn't want to see, but he was quick to stop the door from closing.

"Jane please let me in," Liam said. "Why should I let you in? I don't wanna see you right now," I said a little angry. He opened the door all the way and walked in.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He pleaded. Wow! The almighty Liam Greenwood just said he's sorry. That's a first. "Your sorry is not gonna give him his job back. You woke me up this early just to say you're sorry. I would have taken you more seriously if you came three hours from now." I folded my arms.

"Look, Jane, I am sorry. I'm not that ludicrous. I don't make decisions out of a whim" He said sincerely. "Really? You could have fooled me" I said nonchalantly. "Give him back his job," I said firmly.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that. Like I said earlier, Jeremy had it coming. That was just the final one" He said sitting down. "I don't believe you. Be honest with yourself. " I argued.

He sighed audibly. "He is from a stable family. He won't have any problem getting another job. There is more to it than you know. But I don't want to talk about him. Just trust me." He stated.

Yeah right like I'm supposed to believe that.

"See all I can say is that I'm sorry." He said sincerely. He held my hands. I stared at him, contemplating.

His eyes are so beautiful and they keep drawing me in.

I can't possibly be falling for another player.

Am I starting to like him?

No way. I couldn't even stand his guts.

Get it together girl!

Before I knew it I felt his lips on mine. I was surprised at first, but I couldn't resist that amazing lips of his. We both sat on the couch making out.

I found my hands running through his hair.

We couldn't stop touching each other, it was getting too hot in the room.

His phone started ringing, but that didn't stop him. So I pulled away making him groan. He gave me a look before picking up his phone.

"Yes Mother," He said irritated. I frowned, sitting up. Geez! he didn't have to answer his mother like that.

"Sorry Mother, I won't be able to make it," He said. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to make us some coffee.

Waiting for the coffee to brew.

What am I doing? Why am I letting him in when I know he can't date me? I'm just gonna turn out to be one of his girls. Just someone he can use whenever he wants and discard whenever and however.

You can't fall for him Jane... he won't be there to catch you.

Get yourself together Jane.

I took a sip out of my coffee cup. I need help, I should call Arie and Greg.