Chapter 32-- Old friends

Jane's P.O.V

"Jane?!" He asked.

"Nikos!" I said, surprisingly.

"You two are engaged? Arie, why didn't you tell me? You didn't even tell me you guys were dating," I said, getting angry. "I figured you would be mad about it," She said.

"For what?" I asked, angrily.

"Like right now," She replied. I heaved a sigh to calm myself down.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just mad at the fact that you didn't tell me. I'm happy for the two of you, but I'm still mad. You guys look so cute together. I never really thought about you two together. Wow!" I gushed.

Arie blushed while Nikos smiled. "Well, it wasn't easy taming him," She grinned while staring at him, and he kissed her.

"I missed you, little sis," Nikos said giving me a warm hug. "I missed you too. You're not surprised to see me," I replied to him. "Yeah, that's because I know everything. She told me. Don't get mad at her. It took me a while to get it out of her. It wasn't easy for her. She couldn't keep anything from me," He explained.

I gave Arie a pointed look.

"I didn't tell Liam, because I promised my angel I wouldn't. You have no idea how hard it was to keep such a piece of important information from him. I mean, he went through a lot when you left but I had to keep it a secret. You had your reasons. He also needed to learn. Also, Arie didn't tell me where you were. Even if I was to tell Liam, I had no proof," He continued with a smile.

"Thanks for keeping my secret," I said with a smile. "No problem. Liam is going to kill me if he finds out. He's gonna be fine. He needed that," Nikos stated.

I appreciate the fact that he kept it from Liam, even though he might lose Liam as a friend if he finds out.

"Just so you know, you're the best big brother ever," I said before giving him another hug.

Even though, he's not my blood brother he has been there for me since I met him. He made time to hear me out and advise me. I was surprised at first because he can be a goof, but he has his moments. He can be serious when he needs to.

"Jane, I have a confession," Arie said. "What is it?" I asked. "Nikos and I are married not engaged. We got married in Las Vegas two weeks ago," She said shyly.

I heaved a sigh. "I wasn't invited to my best friend's wedding? How long was I gone?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, it was just the two of us. We didn't want something big for now. You were still in France, sorry. We are still gonna have the wedding later in the future, I promise. Am I forgiven?" She asked. I stare at her for a few seconds.

"Oh come here I still love you. Yes, you're forgiven," I said and pulled her for a hug.

Nikos just realized Ian was with me, but asleep. The look on Nikos' face was priceless.

"Is that Ian?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes," I replied with a smile. He moved closer to him.

"Oh my god! He looks just like Liam. He has his grandmother's blonde hair. Even her children weren't lucky enough to have that golden hair. Wow, he's so adorable," Nikos gushed like a girl. He stared at Ian like a rare gem.

"I know right? He's so adorable. You should hear his French accent. It's freaking cute," Arie added, they both gushed, making me chuckle.

I told Nikos and Arie about my encounter with Liam and his mom earlier. Nikos informed me that Liam already told him on the phone.