38-Like Women

Once switched into their suits, Winn and Kara (now in her Supergirl suit) take Barry and Katrina to their facility that their villain was being kept it. Barry and Katrina both run around it taking it all in before returning back to Kara and Winn. "Yo, this place is amazing all right?" Barry says to them.

"Reminds me of the Batcave" Katrina says as she looks around, "wait a minute is that....is that a spaceship?" Katrina then asks.

"That's actually my spaceship" Kara smiles at her

"I love this Earth" Barry says to Katrina, "Hey, Winn can we get a picture with this bad boy?" Barry says as he starts walking toward the ship.

"Barry, I don't think" "Yeah sure" Winn and Katrina say at the same time.
"Winn, Winn" Kara says shaking her head at him.
"That's probably not a good idea, dude" Winn then says to Barry.

"All right" Barry says.
"Agreed" they then hear a woman saying, as several agents where pointing their guns at Barry and Katrina, "Who are these masked people? Alien?" she asks Kara.
"Metahumans" Kara tells her.

"Well we have protocol for visitors at the DEO, Supergirl" the woman says.
"Guys, it's fine, they are here to help us find Livewire" Kara says as Barry waves at them to put their guns down.
"We do need all the help we can get. So what do I call you two Speedy one and Speedy two?" she asks them.

"Actually we already have a friend with that name" Katrina says to her, as Barry then takes his mask off.
"Barry Allen" he then says, and Katrina glares at him, and he shrugs his shoulders at her. Katrina sighs as she takes her mask off looking at the woman.

"Katrina Ivory" she tells her.
"Lucy Lane" the woman says. "I hope you two are bringing more to the table than just quick reflexes" she then says.
"As it just so happens, catching criminals is both our night and day job. We're CSI's" Barry tells her, "By the way do you guys have a crime lab here?" he then asks.

"Yeah, my sister's lab is right over here" Kara says pointing to it as she starts walking

"Wait, you have a sister?" Barry asks her as Katrina and him follow Kara.
"Where is she?" Katrina asks her.
"I wish I knew" Kara then tells them.