31- Bigger, Flash

Season 2 x 15

They stand there in shock of what they had just seen, as Caitlin turns around to look at the group, "He's not dead, he's not dead" she repeats.
"Caitlin" Barry slowly says to her.
"He's not dead, he's not" she says to them.

"Caitlin" Katrina then says

"This isn't happening, this isn't happening again" she cries.
"Hey, I got you" Cisco goes up to her, "Come on" he says as he escorts Caitlin out.
"Open it up" Barry then says.

"Allen" Harry protests.
"I need to go back" Barry insists.
"I can't do that" Harry tells him.
"Open it up!" Barry shouts at him.

"Allen, the breaches are closed, All the breaches are closed" Harry tells him.
"Why can't we just open one of them?" Joe asks.
"The quark matter energy that we used to seal the breaches; it prevents them from being opened. Ever again. There's no going back to our world" Harry says.

"Wait, we're trapped here for good?" Jesse then asks.
"Yes" he says to his daughter.
"Look, we can't just let Zoom get away with this. He just murdered Jay right in front of us" Barry says.
"There has to be something that we can possibly do" Katrina then says.
"There's not" Harry says as he then looks at her, "Not this time" he tells her as he looks back at Barry, "It's over" he says to him.
"No" Barry says as he storms away.

Katrina follows after him, "Barry, Barry" she calls out to him.
"What!" he snaps, then he see's that it was Katrina, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he apologizes.
"Hey no need to apologize, I get it. You're mad. I am too, we just watched Zoom kill Jay, and now we can't go there and stop Zoom. But hey, maybe, maybe that's a good thing. We don't need to worry about Zoom anymore. We can go back to normal or what's normal for us" She says to him.
"I don't know about that" Barry tells her.

"Listen, go get changed, check in on Caitlin then come back to my place, I don't know if I can be alone tonight" she says to him.
"I will, I promise" he says as he kisses her head and walks away, as she heads back home to her apartment.

Barry gets changed out of his suit and heads into the cortex where he sees Cisco looking at Reverb's goggles. "How's she doing?" he asks Cisco.
"Not good, I tried to get her to go home, but she refused to leave. So, you know, I just sat with her until she fell asleep" he tells Barry.

"First Ronnie, now Jay" Barry says.
Cisco scoffs, "I'm afraid of what this double dose of grief is gonna do to her. I mean she's pretty shell-shocked" Cisco tells him.
"She'll be fine" Harry comes over to them saying, "Snow's strong. She'll get past this" he tells them. "In the meantime, I would not say anything to her about her counterpart from my Earth. That goes for Joe, Iris and Kat, too" Harry then says to them.

'Why?" Barry asks.
"Because you don't wanna influence their reality in ways it should not be influenced" Harry says.
"Like in the same way as when Barry time-travels?" Cisco asks.
"Exactly but also, what's the point? Those people are not your people. Their lives are not your lives. Never were, never will be. Bury it, move on" Harry says to them, "Yes?"