25- That's Annoying

(Season 2 x 12)

Barry and Katrina head into STAR Labs, where they see Harry working away, "Oh, hey" Barry says seeing him.
"Hey" Harry says to him.

"You're here late" Barry says to him.
"As are the two of you, shouldn't you both be out, doing whatever it is that twenty-six-year-olds do on a Thursday night?" he asks them.

"Actually I am twenty-four. I skipped a few grades" Katrina says.
"Wait, what you never told me that" Barry says.
"Not important, we were bored, so we thought we could come here and see if we can figure out the breach problem. See if the two of us can figure out a way to close them." Katrina says as her and Barry walk over to one of the work stations, and pick up a book.

"Looks like you had the same idea" Barry says to him.
"Oh, right" he says back, "I work better alone" Harry says to them.

"No, haven't you hear the expression, 'two heads are better than one'" Barry says to him.
"Or three in our instance" Katrina smiles.
"No" Harry bluntly says to them.

"Must be an Eath-1 thing" Barry says to him.
"You understand, for me, that my earth is Earht-1" Harry says to them.
"Yeah" Barry says.
"Your earth has yet to create CFL Quark Matter, and so it would take you both too long to catch up on the science. So I'll do it by myself" he says turning away from them.

"You're talking about this science" Katrina says holding up a book.
"Yes, that science" he says to them.

Katrina smiles at Barry and he smiles back, "Watch this" Barry says and the two of them start to speed read through the books, passing them back and forth between each other.

"That's annoying" Harry says to them.
The finish reading it all and look at Harry, "Wow, all right, we are all caught up. For the next like thirty minutes, give or take. Looks like we missed one though" Barry says pointing to behind Harry.

Harry places his hand down on the table, as Barry approaches, "All right you two can assist, but I'm in charge" Harry says to them.
"Yeah, you're in charge" Barry smiles at him.

After they are done figuring things out for a bit with Harry, the two of them leave the lab and head off back to Katrina's place. "That was a.... a lot of information, I think I overloaded my brain" Katrina says as she crashes on her couch.

"Oh, yeah it definitely was, but we will help with getting the breaches shut and then we will deal with Zoom" Barry says to her.

"You know I wish that one day we can just go without worrying about Zoom, or any other stupid meta that wants to kill us. It was hard enough for me being in Gotham and the villains of the week there" Katrina says to him.

"You still really need to tell me more about Gotham and all the crazies there" he says to her.
"Yeah, some other day but right now sleep, I could go for some sleep" she says as she then gets up, and walks toward her room to go to bed, "You coming?" she turns back and asks Barry. He then speeds past her, and she walks to her room, where she sees Barry already laying in her bed. Katrina laughs, "I am not using my speed to get changed I am that tired" she says as she grabs her clothes, and goes to her bathroom to get changed. Katrina changes into her pyjama's and comes back out of her room, to see Barry already fast asleep. A smile crosses her lips as she crawls into the bed beside him, and gently kisses his forehead before going to sleep.