22- Not-A-Ninja Turtle

Barry and Katrina meet up at STAR Lab's to see if the team had figured out their Turtle situation, "Hey what happened with dinner?" Katrina asks as her and Barry walk down the hall.

"It was a bust, Wally never came" he tells her.
"That's too bad" Katrina says to him, "Joe must have been upset" she adds.
"Yeah, he was, but he wouldn't say that" Barry says as they enter the cortex, "Hey, you guys got anything?" he asks the group.

"I think we found the next target for our 30-something metahuman-not-a-ninja Turtle" Cisco says to them.
"How long did it take you to come up with that one?" Caitlin asks him.

"It just came out of my mouth. Did you see that? That was amazing" Cisco says to her, and Barry and Katrina laugh.  "Central City Museum is hosting a special black0tie event tonight, showcasing The Crystal Ball" he says to the two of them and they look confused.
"Oh it's a famous painting, apparently, recently recovered from Markovia." Jay tells them.

"The painting is on loan to the museum from the Silverberg family. Jacob Silverberg himself said 'The painting's safe return means more to us than all the money in the world' it's like they're begging Turtle to rob it." Cisco says.

"Okay, yes, this is a plan. So, the Turle will make his move, and we can be there waiting to take him down" Barry says to the gang.
"How do you look in a Tux?" Caitlin then asks Jay.
"Come on, he's 6'2", he's squared-jawed and he's jacked. I think he looks fine." Cisco says to her.
"I'm 6'4"" Jay then says.
"Oh, crap, we were suppose to have a date tonight" Barry says looking at Katrina.

"Well, why don't we just fancy things up a bit. Mr. Allen, have I ever told you how much I love art" she smiles at Barry.
"We will see you all tonight at 8" Barry then says.
"It's 7" the three of them say back.
"Well 7 it is" Barry says as they then walk out.

Later that night, Katrina gets dressed, pulling on a red dress, she finishes getting ready to meet the others

Later that night, Katrina gets dressed, pulling on a red dress, she finishes getting ready to meet the others.  She slips on her heels and starts to make her way out the door when she hears a noise, "You always did look good in red" she hears a familiar voice saying, and she smiles.

"Grayson, let me guess, Babs called you and you swung over her to see if things were going south with Barry and I" she says to him.
"I might have" he smirks at her.

"Dick, Barry and I are doing okay. You don't need to come here. Besides do you honestly think I would just come back to you if Barry and I didn't work out" she says to him.
"It might have crossed my mind" he says to her.

"Dick, we've been through this. You and I we are over, not going through that again" she says to him, "I think you might have wasted your time" she says as she walks over to him.

"A boy can still dream right" he smiles at her as he steps closer to her, "As I said to you once before I always loved you in red" he tells her as he wraps a hand around her waist, and pulling her close, his lips crash on hers. She feels his hand go up her back and on her neck, as he runs it through her hair, she then realizes what was going on, and she speeds away from him.