4-Glass

Arriving at CCPD, they run into Joe, who tells them all about what happened after the call dropped. He informs them they have Eddie in one of the interrogation room, and they follow Joe toward the rooms, as Joe goes inside. Barry and Katrina stay outside the room as Patty comes over and joins the two smiling at the couple, as Joe starts his interview.

"That look familiar" Joe asks as he slams a picture from the crime scene on the table in front of Eddie who looks away. Joe goes around the table, pushing Eddie's face closer to the picture, "How about now? What's it look like?" Joe says to him.

"A fire" Eddie responds.
"There you go, genius. It's the fire you started in the third ward last night" Joe says to him.
"Man, I didn't start no fire there last night" Eddie denies.
"What, were you out of town? Your cat get sick?" Joe asks him, "Well, let me guess, you don't start fires anymore. You've been rehabilitated" Joe says as he goes back around the table.

"Yeah, I've done it before so what?" Eddie says to him, he then points to the picture, "I didn't do this one. I always start a fire with something that's hard to trace.  You know like acetone or something" he explains.

"Or maybe you don't need to use accelerants anymore. Iron Heights can hold people like you now. You know that, right?" Joe says to him.
"You think I'm one of those meta-human freaks. If I had powers, you don't think I would've used'em to get away from you" Eddie says to Joe.

"December 2013, where were you?" Joe asks.
"Why?" Eddie asks.
"Answer the damn question, where were you?" Joe asks.
"Blackgate Penitentiary" he replies, "You don't believe me? Check your records" he adds as Joe takes his phone out.
"Jimmy, I need you to confirm something for me?" Joe says.

Katrina looks over at Patty, "Joe told us what you did, that's pretty impressive" she says to her.
"Oh, no all I did was you know, run the other print from the electrical pipe. And track Slick down from there" she tells them.

"That's all?" Barry says as they both chuckle.
"Yeah" Patty says smiling at Barry, and Katrina can tell that Patty has a thing for Barry.
"Umm so how are things going with Joe, are you able to crack his 'no' code?" Katrina then asks her.

"Are you kidding me? He's like the permission Sphinx, or like a magic eight ball with just one answer. Or like, you know, the Bridgekeeper protecting the Holy Grail" Patty says to them.
"What is your quest?" Barry then says with a funny accent.
"To join your task force" Patty replies with the same funny accent.
"No" Barry responds and then they both scream. Katrina looks at the two of them as they start laughing, clearly not getting what they had just done, and she realizes that maybe Barry just wasn't ready for the two of them to be together again.

"You know what, maybe Barry can put a good word in for you" Katrina says giving Patty a fake smile.
"That would be great" Patty responds, as Joe then points at Barry and Katrina.
"That would be us" Katrina says as she waits for Joe to come out. Barry goes to take her hand as the two of them follow Joe, but she pulls away.

"What's up Joe?" she asks him,
"Okay, so Slick wasn't even in Central City the night the particle accelerator exploded" Joe tells her.
"He must be lying then" she says to him.
"He's a dirt bag and an arsonist, but he's not lying about this" Joe tells her, "He's not a meta, Kat, Barry" he tells them.
"Slick is the guy who jumped us" Barry tells him.

"So you think it's possible that the Slick in there has a.." he doesn't finish.
"A doppelganger?" Barry finishes saying for him, "I don't know" Barry says to him. Just then Katrina feels her phone going off in her pocket and she takes it out, seeing that Cisco has something to show them.