10- Vibe

The next day Katrina helps Barry go to STAR Labs, were Caitlin is checking him over, "I still can't see" Barry tells her, "How long is this gonna last?"
"You're suffering from solar retinopathy. Your retinas are severely damaged. You're lucky you're not permanently blind" Caitlin tells him.

"But with your rapid regeneration abilities, your sight should return soon." Jay tells him.
"6.25 hours, by my estimation. All of this could have been avoided if you'd just stopped Light instead of chit-chatting with her" Harrison comments at them.

"She had caught them off guard" Jay says back at him.
"Always an excuse with you, they're the fastest man and woman alive, How could she possibly do that?" Harrison says.
"Because Light looks exactly like a girl we know, that works with our friend Iris, Linda Park" Katrina says as she places a hand on Barry's shoulder.

"That's why Zoom sent her, because he knew you'd hesitate" Harrison says.
'Well, that means Zoom had to have known, somehow that you two knew Linda" Cisco says.
"Which is why Barry and Kat have to act now before Zoom sends another double from their lives" Harrison says.

"Okay, first of all, it's Katrina to you, and second I think we're more worried about Linda. When we saw who it was under the mask, we said her name. What if Light had no idea she even had a doppelganger until we accidently told her?" Katrina says to them.

"The first thing Atom Smasher did when he crossed the breach was to kill his doppelganger" Cisco remarks.
"Yeah, but Light's not like Atom Smasher" Jay tells them.
"We should keep an eye on your Linda" Harrison says.

"All right I'll go" Barry says as he then stands up, and walks right into Caitlin.
"Sorry" he apologizes as he keeps walking.
"Barry...Barry" Katrina says to him.
"What?" he tries to turn around to face her but walks into the doorframe.

"Okay, okay, you can't do anything, uh, until your sight returns" Jay says as he grabs Barry and walks with him

"Okay, okay, you can't do anything, uh, until your sight returns" Jay says as he grabs Barry and walks with him. "No, no, no, come on, here's the little rail here. I'll do it" Jay says to him.
"I'll go with you" Caitlin offers as she follows Jay out, Iris come's walking in.

"Hey, Barry! I came as soon as I-" Iris starts to say as she then sees Harrison Wells standing there, "You look just like him" she says to Harrison

"I'm guessing my counterpart did something to offend her as well?" Harrison asks.
"Her fiancé died because of him" Cisco says.