34-P-Zee Negative

Later, Katrina changes into her Bolt suit and meets up with Barry who changed into his Flash suit, "Mind if I join you" she says to him.
"Yeah, sure" he says to her, as they head down the hall.
"What are you two doing?" Harry comes up behind them saying.

"Training" Barry tells him.
"Training, Allen don't be stupid' Harry then says and Katrina gives him a confused look. They then enter the basement, where the speed cannon was, "I know you took the V-Nine, Allen" Harry then says and Katrina stops following, looking at him.

"No, I haven't" Barry says to him.
"Oh. No?" Harry asks.
"No, I took it, but I haven't taken it yet" Barry says showing them the vial in his hand.
"Barry" Katrina says a look of disappointment on her face.

"Good" Harry says.
"Tell me why I shouldn't?" Barry asks.
Harry scoffs, "Figure it out" he says to Barry.
"If the game is already rigged, why can't I level the playing field? I mean, if everybody else is cheating, how can... I want to be fast enough to stop Zoom, and any speedster that tries to hurt my friends. Shouldn't I use everything in my power to do that?" Barry shouts at them.

"I'm not cheating Barry" Katrina tells him.
"You knew about this though, how am I supposed to know you haven't taken it" he says anger in his voice.
"How can you even think like that about me?" she says shouting back at him.

"You wanna take a shortcut? Is that right? You wanna take a shortcut? Remember this, you lose a chunk of your humanity every time you compromise your values" Harry says to him,
Barry laughs at this, "I'm sorry, that's that really good coming from you." He says.
"So, don't be like me. Be better" Harry says to him as he walks away, "be like Jay" he adds. Barry looks at the vial and then he drops it letting it shatter all over the ground.

He looks at Katrina, "I'm sorry for what I said" he says to her.
"Apology accepted" she smiles at him, as she holds her hand out for him to take.

The two of them head back to the cortex, "Hey, any luck locating our speedster, since Eliza checked out?" Barry asks as they enter.
"Uh, I'm still working on it, but.."Cisco says as electricity starts to spark all around them. Both Barry and Katrina put their masks on, as the speedster runs in. She grabs Barry tossing him into a cell, before coming back and grabbing Katrina and tossing her in the cell with him.

"Hey! Hey!!" the both shout at her

She laughs at them, "Time to have some fun" she says as she takes off.
"Hey! Cisco! Hey Joe! Hey, she's got us in the pipeline!" Barry shouts hoping that they hear him.
"They will hear us, and they will get us out of here" Katrina says to him, as she starts looking around the cell.

"I swear Kat if they get hurt I don't think I can ever forgive myself" he says to her.
"They won't BarBar, they are all super smart, I know they will do whatever it takes to get out of the situation" she tells him, as she begins to pace around the cell worried about what was happening to their friends.

"I am sorry Kitty Kat for what I said about you cheating at being faster" he then says to her.
"I get it Barry, and I can go slower from now on if you want to" she tells him.
"It's just you've always had a handle on our speed more than me. I mean when that meta stole our speed last year, you were able to get yours back on your own before me, and now your faster than me" he says to her.